trading is part time business or full time which is most beneficial?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: trading is part time business or full time which is most beneficial?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Post trading is part time business or full time which is most beneficial?

due to this opportunity it is most popular in all over the world that every once can do it as part time or full time but full time trader has much benefit and profit then part time they get many goof chance to enter in the market .other business man or student can also do it as part time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    i think full time is more profitable than part time and if we spend more time from forex market then we earn more money than part time but currently i prefer as part time work because i am a student but i wish to spend my full time in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    If we want to become a profitable forex as a business, then we need to make forex as a fulltime business first, because that way, then we will have plenty of time to learn forex. Then later if we have advanced in forex trading, then we can make forex as a parttime business, in order to generate passive income on a regular basis later.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Forex has both options part time and full time but i very much prefer it as a full time job because it has so many options that any one can accept it as a full time job. because it need time to learn and benefit. it can drop overburden on a person life. so as full time job we can get more benefit from it. and we can earn more money then by doning a normal job.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think it is full time business in Forex is more beneficial than the part time one. Because you an full time to your trading in learning and practicing and making strategies.In part time you give very less amount of time which will take much more time to become successful in Forex.Full time is more profitable too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kashi2prince View Post
    due to this opportunity it is most popular in all over the world that every once can do it as part time or full time but full time trader has much benefit and profit then part time they get many goof chance to enter in the market .other business man or student can also do it as part time
    Trader him self has to decide how much time eh can spend in Forex trading?
    we can not say that more time means more earning in forex market, because it goes vice-versa also, more trading may become more losses.
    SO trade as per your convenient time, do smart trade and make good amount of money. If you have no other job then you can spend more time to learn more and become expertise to make money in future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Full time is definitely be profitable for us , by spending more time, we will able to make a increase our skills but it is not for the new traders. These new traders did not have much knowledge so these persons should have to invest low money as possible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    Full time is definitely be profitable for us , by spending more time, we will able to make a increase our skills but it is not for the new traders. These new traders did not have much knowledge so these persons should have to invest low money as possible.
    profit in this business is not determine by time spend trading,Forex trading is about knowing when to trade at the right time and day, infact the expect trader dont trade much they online make time to check with the market condition most expect trade the daily chart and not 1hrs or 30 minute like we do,basically much time is for newbies becasue there need to practice but when you are good at trading you will understand it about time spend trading is about knowing when to because no trading strategy work perfect every hours and everyday

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kashi2prince View Post
    In my personal opinion i think the pat time the forex business is more beneficial because in this way we have spent the money in the trading more that is required in the trading because if we have primary business then we spent expenditure from that business and secondly we have money to invest in the trading so that's why we trade freely in the trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well UB reality speaking a full time trader would have an edge over a par time trader, although we still have the long term trader who placing orders and leave them for months if possible years and we still have seasonal traders who wait for certain events to occure before placing an order.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast