Can it`s possible to change leverage in MT4 platform? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can it`s possible to change leverage in MT4 platform?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

Can it`s possible to change leverage in MT4 platform?

I change my leverage every day and i go to Client Cabinet to change my leverage, i want to know that, may i able to change my leverage in MT4 platform?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    We can't change leverage in MT4 platform, we need to change it in our client cabinet. There are no option in MT4 to change our leverage, so we need to do that in our client cabinet, i ever change my leverage in client cabinet, so i certain that it is possible to change our leverage there.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by milon09bba View Post
    I change my leverage every day and i go to Client Cabinet to change my leverage, i want to know that, may i able to change my leverage in MT4 platform?
    off course you cannot change your leverage in your client cabinet, you should have choose the proper leverage from before you opening an account, once an account is created for you, it might took extra effort to change your leverage. you might find some help from support, or maybe you will have to open another account to have an account with proper leverage.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    We can't change leverage in MT4 platform, we need to change it in our client cabinet. There are no option in MT4 to change our leverage, so we need to do that in our client cabinet, i ever change my leverage in client cabinet, so i certain that it is possible to change our leverage there.
    Well, i don't know about that either but i think that we shouldn't change our leverage because it's our own decision and that's our own money management. So don't just suddenly want to change your own leverage to trade bigger or else you will surely pay the price.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    My dear friend if you want to change your leverage you have to check with your broker account from where you can change your leverage and you can't change your leverage from meta trader 4 software because its a software so use your broker account for changing the leverage

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    no this is not possible you have to change your leverage from the site.the process is quiet simple you have to just login at broker site and click at personal information.then see there will be the option of change leverage.you may set your desired leverage

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    My dear friend if you want to change your leverage you have to check with your broker account from where you can change your leverage and you can't change your leverage from meta trader 4 software because its a software so use your broker account for changing the leverage
    well, i think that there's no option like that actually and how about opening a new account and transfer the balance to that account? Surely you can decide whatever is the leverage you want by opening a new account and that won't take too much time actually.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 6
    it is not possible to change leverage on meta trader terminal for that its necessary to login at cabinet profile on the broker site.if you want daily to change your leverage then you need to follow this way otherwise there is no other way to change leverage without logging in into the cabinet.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    no man you cant change leverage in the platform and you can open demo account only in mt4 platform , but if you can to change the leverage i think you should contact the support of the company and give to him your account number and the support well change it , mt4 platform is only for trading ..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by khward View Post
    no man you cant change leverage in the platform and you can open demo account only in mt4 platform , but if you can to change the leverage i think you should contact the support of the company and give to him your account number and the support well change it , mt4 platform is only for trading ..
    Never heard of that. Won't it be faster if you just open a new trading account and then set the new leverage? YOu won't need to go through such as going to the support and have a hard time at there actually. YOu only need to transfer the funds and you can do it by yourself for sure.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Never heard of that. Won't it be faster if you just open a new trading account and then set the new leverage? YOu won't need to go through such as going to the support and have a hard time at there actually. YOu only need to transfer the funds and you can do it by yourself for sure.
    No, we dont need to open a new account if we just need to change our leverage only. we can login to our client cabinet and there are option to change our leverage. it is really simple and easy. If we open a new account, then we will have so many account. So, just one trading account is better because we can change our leverage anytime we want

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast