Can it`s possible to change leverage in MT4 platform?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can it`s possible to change leverage in MT4 platform?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

Can it`s possible to change leverage in MT4 platform?

I change my leverage every day and i go to Client Cabinet to change my leverage, i want to know that, may i able to change my leverage in MT4 platform?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    of course could host because if we are going to change laverge in the trading account could then make a request to the admin will be able to use laverge so that we can adjust the capital that we use in this trade, and the use laverge should also not be too large to be we use well and can save our free margin will

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 24
    if you work in a real account then the choice of leverage has nothing to do with the metatrader 4 platform and you change your leverage according to your brokers instructions,some brokers allow direct leverage change from cabinet while other require a representative to do it for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    if the change in mt4 platform I never heard of it, but usually you have to apply for a change of cabinet leverage on your account and if you want fast you can contact customer service, so you can do it fast, inga also that if you change the leverage you have to take into account everything, because sometimes it can be dangerous to leverage our

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Leverage is very important for trading.you can use leverage for trading.Maximum broker give us facility of 1 to 500 percent leverage.We can easily change leverage.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Well i have never seen a facility to change leverage in meta trader 4 itself, so as per my knowledge you have to go to your client profile if you want to change leverage. Your new leverage may not be effective if you have trades open so close trades before changing the leverage so new leverage can be used for your new trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by milon09bba View Post
    I change my leverage every day and i go to Client Cabinet to change my leverage, i want to know that, may i able to change my leverage in MT4 platform?
    Yes, some Brokers allow to change the leverage ratio, but you have to login to the client area or the back office of your broker ( with your user id and password). You can increase or decrease your leverage as per your requirement. But I am not sure whether all brokers allow this procedure or not? But some broker allow.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by milon09bba View Post
    As i know it is not possible to change leverage from your meta trader software so to change your leverage you have to going with trader cabinet. and if this facility also available in our MT4 it will be a great update for every experience trader those who like you.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    Yeah it is possible to change the leverage when we want to start trading as the leverage really matters a lot and if we are using big leverage then we must have the big capital in our trading account but if we have the small leverage then we have to choose the small leverage as it is all about the lot size that we want to put in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    I think it is possible to change the leverage.As it is a very important part of trading.The amount of profit depends on it .So according to our strategy of our trading we can change. I never changed it but from my trading mentor i came to know that .By making a request to the admin will be able to use leverage so that we can adjust the capital that we use in this trade.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast