With 5digit mt5 can we trade lot 0.001???? - Page 4
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: With 5digit mt5 can we trade lot 0.001????

No sir no way the smallest lot size available for trading is 0.01 lot in any platform so we can not take orders smaller than this lot size, and if you want to have safe trading by trading with smaller lot size so you can better fund your account with ten times of your present capital and trade with 0.01 lot which will virtually come to 0.001 lot size.

Trader
    We know 4th digit of a four 4 digit meta trader is know at pip or simply point. We can see some brokers allow 5 digit trading for MT4 or MT5 platform. But it actually don't change the pip position. The extra added give you more room to make small money even from .1 pip. And in both MT4 and MT5 does not allow you to trade 0.001 lot size. So no confusion I think. Before trading in real account you should try it in demo account for clear understanding for scenario.

According to me its no possible to trade with that lot size in 5 digit broker so please concentrate well on that and choose a good and less risky lot size for trading and it will be good to keep focus money money management and risk management in your trading it will give you less risk in forex and you will able to make good consistent profit per month from forex

Trader
    The Forex is a very hardy and also a risky business. it is can makes a poor traders rich and also makes him poor again. The money management in here is a very important and best elements of the traders, without well skilled about the money management the success is impossible.

No, i think very very small amount. 0.001 is already very small digit.Although trading risky business. Most of people are trading 0.5 or 1 used for trading.If you have know more knowledge then you can good invest and take good profit from trade.So think you what are you doing?

What i will like to say is that, it is not the company that builds up platforms that makes changes of feature directly on their trading platforms. It is the instruction of the company that wants to partner with them using the platform. So it is the company that will enable the lot sizes that will apply on that account that is why you must be very careful to choose the account type.

Banned
    actually, there is no difference between 5 digit and 4 digit, but we can see that 5 digit give us more information about the price with details, example for 4 digit, it show 3 pips as profit and at 5 digit it will be showed between 31 to 39, and if we close the order, it will give us more profit more than 3 pips only but less than 4 pips

Trader
    Well, you didn't need to go that far actually for the stay talk. You can just try to kind 0.001 in the quantity choice when you want to business. And i they didn't allow you to business more than that or small than that then you will get your response earlier.

You want to make profit in 0.00001 cents per trade ? I don't understand why people have this type of mentality :P. Its time to get serious in forex trading, If you want low account deposit broker then go for cents account instead of wasting time in such menatality.

Trader
    Yes the smallest lot would be 0.01 and with the 100 dollar account you should not try high leverage as it would really give you losses even you get some high probability setups and that is why this market often tests your patience and after consistent set of losses you try to recover with high leverage trades but trading plan always keep you up there and let you be successful in long run

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast