With 5digit mt5 can we trade lot 0.001???? - Page 27
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast

Thread: With 5digit mt5 can we trade lot 0.001????

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

With 5digit mt5 can we trade lot 0.001????

Is it possible that with mt5 which is said to have 0.00001 that is pips in 5 decimal places can we now trade more small lot that is like 0.001?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by manwar View Post
    This is not possible to trade .001 lot size because the lowest lot size is .01.
    0.01 lot size is the lowest lot size am aware of too, trading with 0.001 lot is impossible and even if at least it's possible to trade with such lot I believe 99% of traders won't be interested trading with such lot size because even if you achieve 300 of pips with such lot size you won't still be able to earn a good income.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    This is so much low lot size and this lot size no one use because I first time listen from you about this lot size. I use minimum lot size .01 in my trading and this is very low trading lot. Every trader want to trade with big lot size but you are the only one who is ask about to use low lot size. I try this lot size but meta trader 4 terminal says that this is not possible to trade with that lot size.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    We cannot trade that much low lot size because this is now allowed any broker to its trader because this lot size is useless for traders and broker both partners. When we are work with the .001 then if market is move 100 pips then we earn only 1 dollar. So no one want to trad with this lot size. This is reason this lot size is not available for trade and minimum lot size is 0.01 in meta trader 5 platform.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    i think if roboforex offer cent account on meta trader 5 then you can trade with this lot size and maybe smaller, and so you need to ask the customer support if they offer cent accounts for meta trader 5 or not and ask them also if you can be able to trade with this lot size or not and they answer if this is allowed on the platform or not

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    With a cent account you can trade with a very low lot size so no need for trading 0.001 lot size because it doesn't worth anything, for practice purposes we can try trade with this lot size but if we are looking forward to make money from the market the least lot size we should be using should be 0.01 lot size.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    5 digits are there does now not imply a diminution of the variety of masses, however because of the amount of money buying and selling the movement became so massive that four digit thats beside the point, within the destiny likely will get replaced with the aid of MT5 MT6 because of the larger marketplace movements, whilst the lot is constant and minimal lot starting from 0.01

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    hen as long you can read the pattern in the market you might even make it big even with this small lot size. Well, maybe it's big for you that you said you want to trade 0.001 lot after all.in according with money management policy you should maintain the lot volume. the lot volume can be 4 or 5 digit for different choice of trader and broker conditions.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    it dose not mean that you can trade with 0.00001 lot. Rather than 5 decimals means by trading in this platform you can earn a little amount profit as like only one cents per pips. It is low risky as well as low profitable.in according with money management policy you should maintain the lot volume. the lot volume can be 4 or 5 digit for different choice of trader and broker conditions.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I don't think it has any significance to lot, but it will affect the way profit is made. if your trading account is 5 digit's then the last digit's movement is called the pipets movement. this is the only difference between the 4 digit's and 5 digit's trading account. I think we can give 0.01 lot size not the 0.001 lot size and we can take minimum profit from that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    we can trade with 5digit mt5 0.001. It depends on you. But it is too large digit. Already 0.01 cent is large. If you do more investment you can get good profit from Forex trading. So think you how much send to you in Forex trading.Then you can quickly fulfill your lot.

Not allowed!

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast