With 5digit mt5 can we trade lot 0.001????
Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: With 5digit mt5 can we trade lot 0.001????

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

With 5digit mt5 can we trade lot 0.001????

Is it possible that with mt5 which is said to have 0.00001 that is pips in 5 decimal places can we now trade more small lot that is like 0.001?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    No my friend. It is not possible to trade 0.001 lot at all.
    5 decimal place doesnt mean you can trade with small lots . The last small lot tradeable is 0.01 which means 1cents per pip.
    Apart from this, there is no smaller lot size available.

I hope you understood :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    No not at all. It is true that trading below 0.01 lot is not possible though meta trader 5 is so much easy , flexible and helpful for trader. Meta trader 5 shows pips in 5 decimals but it dose not mean that you can trade with 0.00001 lot. Rather than 5 decimals means by trading in this platform you can earn a little amount profit as like only one cents per pips. It is low risky as well as low profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 1
    So, the smallest lot size will be 0.01 lot. It won't be 0.001 lot at all and i think that 0.01 lot is already small enough. And then as long you can read the pattern in the market you might even make it big even with this small lot size. Well, maybe it's big for you that you said you want to trade 0.001 lot after all.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    NO my dear friend I don't think so that you will able to make a lot size of 0.001 trade with 5 digit broker so please avoid that and use a good lot size at least you can check with live chat option for more detail they will tell you everything about your lot size friend

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Well, you didn't need to go that far actually for the live chat. You can just try to type 0.001 in the volume option when you want to trade. And i they didn't allow you to trade more than that or smaller than that then you will get your answer sooner.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by milon09bba View Post
    Is it possible that with mt5 which is said to have 0.00001 that is pips in 5 decimal places can we now trade more small lot that is like 0.001?
    What i will like to say is that; it is not the company that builds the platforms that makes changes of feature directly on their trading platforms, it is the instruction of the company that wants to partner with them using the platform, so, it is the company that will enable the lot sizes that will apply on that account, that is why you must be very careful to choose the account type.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by milon09bba View Post
    I think you can not open position in 0.0001 in five digit or four digit. The minimal lot use for trading in meta trader 4 is start from 0.01 lot. but you can use the other alternative to open micro account in roboforex broker, in micro account 1USD seems like 100USD so, you can trading with small lot start from 0,1 lot with same valuse as 0.001 lot in standard account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    5 digits are there does not mean a diminution of the number of lots, but because of the amount of money trading the movement was so large that 4 digit thats irrelevant, in the future likely will be replaced by MT5 MT6 because of the larger market movements, while the lot is fixed and minimum lot starting from 0.01

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    In the trading option trader have to select some size of volume which indicate you haw many money will you invest in that several trade through move of one pipes . that means if you select .01=1cent movement of market , .1=(1*100)1$ is indicating feature from volume. in according with money management policy you should maintain the lot volume. the lot volume can be 4 or 5 digit for different choice of trader and broker conditions.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast