are you zero or hero trader
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: are you zero or hero trader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

are you zero or hero trader

we know that forex trading not easy and it consider the risky business at all but there are many traders can make good goals in this business and other not achieve any thing but face the loss all the time what about you are hero or loser?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well that's a cool question for me I think I am not zero in the market and not hero too because I am not a good trader for now I want to learn more 3,4 years but I am not zero because at least I can make good money in the market so I think I doing well in the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by king22 View Post
    we know that forex trading not easy and it consider the risky business at all but there are many traders can make good goals in this business and other not achieve any thing but face the loss all the time what about you are hero or loser?

i think that i am a hero trader not a zero and every trader can choose to be hero or to be zero and i think that learning forex is the tool that make you hero or zero . if you learned forex well , you will be a hero and if you neglected the learning process , you will be zero . so you need to learn every thing about forex even this take from you many years .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i am still zero trader because i need to learn more about forex trading but i believe i can make more money in my process and i always want to learn about forex to make money, because i believe someday the zero trader will become the hero trader that can achieve a lot of money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    still i am zero on forex market because i am new trader i don't have enough knowledge and experience to earn good money from forex market and also my loss ratio is more than profit but i hope i will get huge profit in future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    For now I am still a zero trader, because I am still a beginner and have not been able to make a profit well from forex trading. Maybe I need more time to improve my trading experience, and also to improve my analytical skills in forex trading, a trader so I can be a hero in the end.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    as for my self i am considering my self a new born child in forex business i always consider my self a student in every field. and i am working very hard to get knowledge and experience. my first aim is to get knowledge and experience once i get these abilities i believe i will be a success full trader in future but presently i a m a zero trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    for now I feel myself still a novice trader and start from zero and I continue to learn to be traders that make consistent money in forex trading is very, very important to me because we've set to continue to be consistent in what we do forex trading, so constantly was studying to become a great trader and be consistent with forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    in the forex market I think that no trader is the perfect and if we consider our self as the successful trader then we will lose every thing because the over confidence is also the the reason of the loss in the forex market ,so we will always be in the learning session to get the good success ,and I am not the hero as I still in the learning session ,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    no one is perfect in this world. we should consider our self a student of forex by this we can get success other wise we can get only loss because of our confidence. your first aim must be to get knowledge and and experience. once you get these all abilities no can stop you from success. so consider your self a zero and keep learn, get knowledge and experience from where you can get.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast