Loss is the best teacher for us.
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Loss is the best teacher for us.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Loss is the best teacher for us.

I think we learn a lot of from our loss. If we loss then we think how to reduce the loss. So this thinking advanced us to be a good trader. So loss is our main boss. We need to practice more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    a sentence is speared all over the world no loss no gain . loss is the key of success . it teaches us like teacher . if we want to a good trader you need how to reduce loss . when a trader loss more he or she think a lot how to profit . so i think it is true loss is our main teacher

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    yes, learning from mistakes is the way leading to success, because doing same thing and expecting different result is a silly thing to do. if we get loss we get one more thing and that is experience. to be a good trader you must learn from your mistakes and keep think how to reduce the loss intensity. i am sure you will got success one day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    becoming a better trader time and if we are willing to learn from our mistakes when trading we are only gonna become a better trader,though losing might help atimes if we are willing to learn our mistakes and work with our trading plan,not all time will losing help us when trading but we need to work to avoid continue lose when trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Yes, I agree. Lost is the best teacher. We can learn from lost. But not any a single trade lost then we should find out the cause, it took a lot of time, let alone to create many of rules or add many indicators. We often lost and we are often profit also. Sometimes we should to forget the trade lost.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes i agree with you i have learned to from my mistake and right now i think i am in a good way i was so greedy in the past but now i leave it and my profits just growing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by RainFall View Post
    I think we learn a lot of from our loss. If we loss then we think how to reduce the loss. So this thinking advanced us to be a good trader. So loss is our main boss. We need to practice more.
    You are right, loss is our best teacher. The learning we gather through facing loss will be remembered in our memory forever as we have learn it by paying loss. So, we need to take the loss easy and try to find out the real reason for facing loss and try to rectify in further trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    yes it is true that when you loss some thing then you relized your mistakes, and then you think about that mistakes, but in the case of forex when you loss, it means that you loss the real money, and after that you try to control you that mistakes, in this way you can learn, and then get the experince about the forex market, that how to trade and manage your money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by RainFall View Post
    yes if any trader can learn from lose even he can learn from his mistakes then of course he will be professional trader.. Every trader should be too many experienced trader... Who are the experienced trader they learned from their lose.. So of course you have to learn from your mistakes if you want to successful trader...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, the loss can be tutorial for us to study more deeply the forex trading. Sometimes we do not get meaningful lessons through books, websites, or courses, and others. So with a loss, we would be able to enhance our capabilities and experience in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast