How much practice is necessary in the trading ?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How much practice is necessary in the trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

Lightbulb How much practice is necessary in the trading ?

I think the practice is necessary for the forex trading business because in this way we will understand the forex trading but the question is how much practice is necessary to get the success in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    I think the practice is necessary for the forex trading business because in this way we will understand the forex trading but the question is how much practice is necessary to get the success in the forex trading business.
    it is very important for any forex trader to practice forex at the demo account before he start his real trade because the demo trading will enable you to make mistakes and lose during trading but this loss will be virtual and you will learn from this mistakes and avoid it in the real trade not to lose a real loss . so i think that every forex trader should spend two months at least practicing forex trading at the demo account .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well practice play an very important role in the trading because without practice you can't become a very good trader in the market and it will be very hard for you to make constant profit in the market for long time without practice you can't chase your target too so be careful with that

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I'm sure all of us already know if practice makes perfect. It also work like that in forex. If we do a lot of practice then our trading skills will be improved. We can use demo account to practice so we don't need to worry about loss. Once we got a lot of trading experience then we will be more prepared to use real account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    practice make a man perfect.It increase our knowledge and experience.knowledge and experience is very important for long time business.A new trader can practice in demo account.I think 6 months practice is enough.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Practice make a man perfect. So practice is very important for trader because practice will help you to gather practical knowledge and practical knowledge will make you a experience trader. To practice in forex market you can use demo trading account. it is best option to practice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    that in a long time wondering how to do forex trading practice in, I'll answer every time is the right thing to do in the forex trading practice, and practice in the forex trading should not be half-half we should always do it, because it may not enough to do forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    "practice makes a man perfect" this phrase was heard by me in my childhood and now i am believing in it. practise can creates confident inside us. demo account is the best picture of practise with the help which we can learn forex trading from a to z. this is the best way of learning and for getting knowledge and experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    We know more practice, more learn. so it is very important to practice in Forex business . when we practice with demo account it increase our knowledge and make confident . In practice period if we loss so we learn many think . That help us in real tread make profit . so we practice on that time before create our knowledge and experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    A trader should practice on demo account for 6 months to 1 year... A trader never can be successful trader without great experience... To get proper experience a trader should be too expert.. If any trader can practice on demo account for long then of course he will earn huge money from that market in saa Allah...

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast