What is breaking news?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is breaking news?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

What is breaking news?

I heard that Forex trading is mostly depend on breaking news. But I really don't know about that. I want to ask you if you know then please share here. It is more important I think. It may help us to be a good trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    i think breaking news is the economical news which is highly effect the market volatility. i think most of time market go with the breaking news but the some time the market show against the news. so be careful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Do you mean fundamental news? It is the release of economic news scheduled in the economic calendar, usually issued by the government and the central bank of a country with regard to the currency of the country, the data from news releases will become a reference for market participants to act in the market, but not always affect the sentiment of market participants.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Oh you are asking about fundamental news? Well there was no news for this week means there was no high news for this week but next week we can accept some good news I will post on Monday here if there will be any good news waiting for the update on sites lets see on Monday my dear friends

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    The breaking news mean.Economic data tends to be one of the most important catalysts for short-term movements in any market, but this is particularly true in the currency market, which responds not only to U.S. economic news, but also to news from around the world. With at least eight major currencies available for trading at most currency brokers and more than 17 derivatives of them, there is always some piece of economic data slated for release that traders can use to inform the positions they take. Generally, no less than seven pieces of data are released daily from the eight major currencies or countries that are most closely followed. So for those who choose to trade news, there are plenty of opportunities.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Well as per my knowledge if a news is expected to be very effective and is going to make significant impact on traders sentiments that may be called a breaking news. Even if you are not a news trader it is always helpful to keep updated with such breaking news to avoid losing big due to high volatility caused by such breaking news.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Breaking news is an event that just occur and many traders aren't awere of such a news or traders might not beaspecific of the time at which the event would Be published so when such a news is been published its seen as a breaking news, or eveys such as a weather disaster or accidental events,mainly any events that wasn't forecasted might be seen as a breaking news.such breaking news usually occure during weekends mainly when policy makers are about to have a meeting.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    The forex market movement is influenced by the news, the news is usually associated with the currency traded in the forex market, such as interest rate news, export - import, economic policy, and other news. If we can analyze well the impact of the news, we can have a better chance of profit, because the forex market movement will follow the impact of the news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex has lot of impact of news, that may be either breaking news or news come at any time.
    News express the economy and politician situation and trader get aware about the future scenario due to that news impact so they started either create new position in long or short side or hedge their position to avoid fluctuation.
    So it is always advised for new traders to avoid trading when news has to come in next day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Breaking news are nothing but high impact news which effect the concerned pair means if we are trading with EUR/USD pair and any news broadcast which directly effects these pairs are breaking news, and it effects largely on the price movements and sometimes change the direction of the trade, so while trading on Forex we must be familiar with news and economic calenders.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast