Fall first or later? - Page 31
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Fall first or later?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193

Fall first or later?

Hi there, people!

I personally advice to those who still new to this business to feel the pain of loss first (fall) now rather than later. It is because you can learn more things when you keep falling as long as you do not fall in the same old mistakes. The more we fall, the more experiences and lessons we get. This will make you as a strong trader and never surrender on market no matter how hard you fall.

Then, finally after all the time you will taste the sweet of victory and rise as a successful trader by gaining more profits day by day. Your sacrifice in time and money (if you practice with live account, not advised) will not be in vain since you can control both yourself and your trading system. This is the happy ending.

It will be a different story if you choose to fall later. You may get some winning streaks and get more profits than loss. You will start leaving your trading strategy and disobey your plan little by little because you are too overconfidence with yourself, just because you can make continuous winnings. Yes, you can be called as a successful trader for that moment. But the time will come for you to fall and it will cause a great trauma. You will start blaming yourself and it will bring down your confidence. The pain will be greater to you rather than those trader who fall first and learning from their mistakes.

The only difference is for those who chose fall first, they will get more experiences and stronger mindset. They will not give up easily. But for those who chose to fall later, their experience will not be increased and they will easily get knocked out when they make wrong trades.

Well then, which one you choose? Fall first or later? Feel free to share your opinion here!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    There are trades that will not fail when starting, but this is rare. This doe snot means you can not fall, or not learn too.
    I don't think there is any successful retail forex trader that will not have a very bitter story of the past to tell. I have so many to tell though that has been the thing of the past by now.I do not see loss as something special that must not happen in trading, the most important thing is to learn your lesson from it so that you will not repeat the same mistake another time.It is in deed a statement of truth that the early stages of forex trading career are always filled with challenges

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    with the distinct on customs of personal profile with the trader preference that those leaves with the tendency as trader works within the group of investors having with the similar background and the beliefs on joining community of forum to interact and spare same interest to work with the fx business of the finance.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Yes when we fall we have to correct as to why we got the fall. One straight cause of loosing is not doing analysis before trading. Good analysis will not come straightaway but take time. Sometimes Forex trading make me feel very stressed and frustrated but i am a newbie, it will be easier by time.
    [lang=id]there is the wisdom behind everything as the results that was made and accepted by us, then if we evaluate them with well will give us more understanding to work in the market with better skill where the results will grow better too, that is why, traders will not get fast understanding about this business, that is long journey that should passed seriously[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]there is the wisdom behind everything as the results that was made and accepted by us, then if we evaluate them with well will give us more understanding to work in the market with better skill where the results will grow better too, that is why, traders will not get fast understanding about this business, that is long journey that should passed seriously[/lang]
    So it can be said that successful traders are also wise traders. It is not wise to ignore our risk. We should continue learning with experience. Forex is my choice business. Forex trading make me return to my real level of intelligence. When i enter forex trading, i feel that i come back in college period, studying and learning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Yes you can work and fall and work and fall but in the end you enjoy the right tools that we are all known to working the best working process we have the best markets that we really enjoy we have to rule the greatest prospects and well informed to the right channels we see out there.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    I think it is not our choice or decision to decide when we have to fall. Otherwise everyone would have decided that will never fall. However fall or losses in trading is inevitable and it will come surely whether we want it or not. The thing is when we fall we should stand up again and stand more balanced than before. We should evaluate the reasons that led to our fall so that we can strengthen our stand in trading.

Not allowed!

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031