Forex is easy to learn but difficult to earn
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72

Thread: Forex is easy to learn but difficult to earn

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    59
    Promo (¢)
    5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

    Arrow Forex is easy to learn but difficult to earn

    In my personal experience i think thee forex trading is easy to learn but very difficult to earn because earn money with the forex trading is so difficult because it is high risky and complicated so i think if you have the knowledge of the trading then you must to know how implement the knowledge and skill to make the profit and i think the only knowledge not help you in the trading you will also need the implementation of knowlede and skills of the trading. what is you think about.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    223
    Promo (¢)
    10
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    in fact forex trading not easy and all the people think that forex is money machine but in fact this trading may give you huge money but after learning the secret of the earning .forex trading attract all the people to trade and achieve their goals but after training and practice on demo to save their money and survive

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    769
    Promo (¢)
    355
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    In my personal experience i think thee forex trading is easy to learn but very difficult to earn because earn money with the forex trading is so difficult because it is high risky and complicated so i think if you have the knowledge of the trading then you must to know how implement the knowledge and skill to make the profit and i think the only knowledge not help you in the trading you will also need the implementation of knowlede and skills of the trading. what is you think about.
    No, you are wrong. Learning about forex is hard because it's very complex and we will need to completely understand about forex including about how market move, when it reverse, finding a good timing, the best exit point, how to trade safely, etc. If you don't learn all of that then it's normal if you hardly earn some profit while trading.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10
    Promo (¢)
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    In my personal experience i think thee forex trading is easy to learn but very difficult to earn because earn money with the forex trading is so difficult because it is high risky and complicated so i think if you have the knowledge of the trading then you must to know how implement the knowledge and skill to make the profit and i think the only knowledge not help you in the trading you will also need the implementation of knowlede and skills of the trading. what is you think about.
    Forex good way to make money through the Internet and easily, but the difficulty is that it is also the easiest ways to lose money through the Internet, depending on how it is thinking the same person there are who multiplied money and there are who used to lose. Must be committed to learning for a good first .move away from all the pressures causing such like greed and frequency and with a plan of good money management will win easily and then

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Rookie rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,548
    Promo (¢)
    1,855
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    In my personal experience i think thee forex trading is easy to learn but very difficult to earn because earn money with the forex trading is so difficult because it is high risky and complicated so i think if you have the knowledge of the trading then you must to know how implement the knowledge and skill to make the profit and i think the only knowledge not help you in the trading you will also need the implementation of knowlede and skills of the trading. what is you think about.
    I think all traders (except newbie) would know what to do to be successful in forex trading, but in reality they just know, can not execute it well in accordance with what they know, I think the psychological factors provide the greatest influence in this.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    282
    Promo (¢)
    45
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by king22 View Post
    in fact forex trading not easy and all the people think that forex is money machine but in fact this trading may give you huge money but after learning the secret of the earning .forex trading attract all the people to trade and achieve their goals but after training and practice on demo to save their money and survive
    yes you are right,not easy for get success on forex trading,because if we want to get success on forex trading we must have a good strategy and have a good psychology and for get this all not easy,so we must want to learning and practice with consistent if we want to get success on forex trading.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    13
    Promo (¢)
    145
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    In my personal experience i think thee forex trading is easy to learn but very difficult to earn because earn money with the forex trading is so difficult because it is high risky and complicated so i think if you have the knowledge of the trading then you must to know how implement the knowledge and skill to make the profit and i think the only knowledge not help you in the trading you will also need the implementation of knowlede and skills of the trading. what is you think about.

    i really agree with you because i tried to learn forex and i found it easy and really i learned much and i thought that i already understood forex so i decided to trade at the real market to start forex earning but i found that it is very difficult and i lost much money so i decided to train at the demo account for a period of a time

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,461
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    No my dear friend that's not true if you will give your all efforts with learning no body can stop you to very good constant money in the market that's why professional traders make a crazy amount of money with forex its all about our hard work in this field because hard work is the key of success in the market

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    34
    Promo (¢)
    175
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    yes easy to learn but earning on forex is very difficult because market prediction is too difficult and tough job but if trader has good knowledge and trader never stop acquiring knowledge about forex then trader definitely get successes from forex.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Rookie martyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,328
    Promo (¢)
    1,030
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    True, forex is easy to learn, but quite difficult to make a profit. because forex trend has movement that is not easy to guess, so we need a very good analytical skills to be able to guess the movement of forex market trends, therefore we need to study well and improve our trading experience to be able to get well profit from forex trading.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •