Can we make big profit with the small investment
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can we make big profit with the small investment

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

Exclamation Can we make big profit with the small investment

Being a trader we have normally small investment and it is reality of the forex trading business that is high risky and being a trader first we need to mange the risk so i want to know when we have the small investment in the trading how we avoid the loses and how we make the big profit because the risk is barrier to make the profit when we have small investment.so what is strategy that time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    yes we can trade with small amount because the leverage give us this advantage it give us high margin and make us open many order with small capital but we must study the lot volume to not face margin call .small money help us to training how to survive for long time after that we can increase the capital gradually

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    no, i don't think so. to make a big profits we must have two things :1- big investment 2-good strategy and plan. so if we want to be rish in few days we have to invest a good capital. but i don't advice the beginners to do that . because forex is very risky business. personnally i prefer to make profits step by step and it's good for me to start with small profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i think is possible for get a big profit from forex trading with small investment,but i think we must have a good strategy for scalping and we must able to discipline with our strategy,because we can doing of trading with scalping if we have small capital and we can get a big profit from forex with scalping.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    Being a trader we have normally small investment and it is reality of the forex trading business that is high risky and being a trader first we need to mange the risk so i want to know when we have the small investment in the trading how we avoid the loses and how we make the big profit because the risk is barrier to make the profit when we have small investment.so what is strategy that time.
    I have no idea about how to make big profits with little investment, I think a small investment can have a different meaning for each trader, if you think $ 100 is small, it could be that amount is huge for me.
    In forex trading, you do not expect to make huge profits in a short time, I mean big profit here is to double your capital. It is high risk. You should be able to make plans properly in order to realistically make a profit in accordance with the capital that you have, make long-term plans to build up your assets in the forex business, consistent profit is better than making huge profit in a short time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1

i think that every thing is possible in forex trading so you can make big profits from forex even if you traded with a small capital of money but this need from you to have a great experience and you need to trade for a long time also so i advise you to learn forex well and make sure that you became professional in this trade not to waste your effort .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah my dear friend you can big profit with small investment there is no doubt in it just focus on learning and keep it up with 3,4 years because if you want to do that you should have great experience and great knowledge of the market otherwise it will be very hard for you my friend

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    in this world nothing is impossible comrades, which is important we try, learn and invest the small of prayer can be a big important thing is we know that we use a trading technique, a good MM, patience, and discipline do not be greedy we should be able to target what percent our daily profit and loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I would say that risk, calculated as a % of the account, should be the same, no matter if the account is small or big one.
    We can get more net profit by investing more money, but we can do the same thing with compounding. Forex can bring us new profits every day, or every month. If that additional money enter in our account, we will earn after a while, more than by simple reinvesting.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    You have to be more realistic. This is not about risk, but rather greed. You want to make thousands dollar by just only making 100$ investment, you must admit you're greedy. And I think all of us know the bad result of this emotion.

In fact, you can even profit 1,000% in some special day, it means you can make turn 100$ to 1,000$ in such period but no matter how much you make, earning much money too fast is not good at all because it will make you feel and think that trading is so easy that everybody can get rich quickly but it is not at all.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast