Learning is better ?
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning is better ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

Learning is better ?

I would like to ask that learning essential for better trading ? If yes, then please help me how to get it perfectly for me as a new trader. I am new trader in Forex market. I have no more time to search myself. For that I am asking you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    learning is better than earning because learning give us experience and give us information about the market and the teams which called bullish and bearish and who is push the market toward his direction .we must learn how t make good analysis to be with the strong team and avoid the other to not have big loss floating

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mdhamid View Post
    I would like to ask that learning essential for better trading ? If yes, then please help me how to get it perfectly for me as a new trader. I am new trader in Forex market. I have no more time to search myself. For that I am asking you.
    Yes of course i think the learning is essential for the better trading and the reason is that the forex trading is high risky and complicated and if you have the good knowledge of the trading then you will perform well in the trading so i think the being a newbies trader the best way to learn the trading is that you practice more in the demo and learn by your mistake in the trading and try to spent more time in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Good and regular learning is the only way through which a forex trader can get success in forex business..good learning always help us to get good experience about forex market and also enable us to make good market analysis to trade well to earn some good profit from trading..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    well, of course learning is the key of succes in this business. i can't belive that we can be good in any job in the world if we have a less of knowledge. forex is not easy to do it . we must have a good ideas about everything relited to forex .i learn more and more everday.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    I only give advice to you, the first thing you must have is mental stability, because usually the trader will get a failure on his journey as a process of self-discovery. Okay, if you've got a good mental, you can start by learning the basics in this forum, then you make a demo account, and practice what you have learned, ... remember, do not leave a demo account if you do not get systems that have been profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    learning is way for get success on forex trading,because without learning we can not have a good knowledge and a good skills on forex trading,need a long time on our learning process until we have a good strategy and a good psychology on forex trading,so we must learning with a lot patienceand with a big spirit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Before you start learning the trade is very important and there are many ways to learn from books
    Including training courses, forums, and videos on YouTUBE

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

i think that forex based mainly on knowledge so learning and reading about forex is very important and many traders say that learning is better than earning especially for beginners and i agree with them because in my point of view , good learning sure will lead to earning much money in forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ayman View Post
    i think that forex based mainly on knowledge so learning and reading about forex is very important and many traders say that learning is better than earning especially for beginners and i agree with them because in my point of view , good learning sure will lead to earning much money in forex trading
    i think if all traders became curious about learning they will be professional in trading because curious make us look for all the time about new tools and practice more to be good but if the trader became very lazy and depend on other he will stay in the same level and take long time to be good trader

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast