Why Women Handle the trading well?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Women Handle the trading well?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

Arrow Why Women Handle the trading well?

I think the women can handle the market the forex trading well, i not know what is the reason but the make the good earning with the forex trading business and control the emotion well in the trading ,and mange the risk well so i want to know what is the reason the women handle the trading well.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    The women can handle this business more efficiently as they have more spirit of making the money as the men have so that is the main reason i think that always motivate the women to make the enough practice in trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Women are good bargainers and as most of the house are managed by the women including the budget issues related to household expenses they for sure are good money managers too. These quality of women help them become good traders as we need to be both good bargainer and good money manager in order to become a good trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    I don't think so that only women can handle the trade perfectly.. it's not depending on gender to be successful trader... here is needed only experience... perfect experience can makes a man perfect even a trader can be too many successful with his better experience... if any trader can be expert then of course he will earn huge money from that market in saa Allah...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    I think the women can handle the market the forex trading well, i not know what is the reason but the make the good earning with the forex trading business and control the emotion well in the trading ,and mange the risk well so i want to know what is the reason the women handle the trading well.
    I think success in forex trading is not determined by gender. I myself as a trader because women still do a lot of mistakes when you're transacting. although women are usually more careful but that's not all it takes to be successful in forex trading. Necessary knowledge and experience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Women are capable of handling trade well, because women are generally more patient when looking for the right spot to open or close order order. And also women typically have a more stable emotional level than male traders, and as I'm concerned, women are better trader in pursuit of profit compared with male traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the women can handle the forex well it is true because most of the time they set at the home and get the good knowledge from the news and from the good forums like the robo forum that is the cause of their success in the forex trading and men are wondering in the place to place and do not give the full attention to the forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    skill is moat important about this case ,who has a good skill about forex he or she can well
    for that we have to think about skill or learn

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Women can handle the trading well in Forex because i think they are very hard working and have patience.With which they can work more efficiently and effectively in this business.As compare to man they are more sincere they always do their work perfectly,they always have cool mind to trade.Now,more women are successful in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    A women is very reserve human . and a women trader can also hadle the Forex trader business easily because a women trader can do the Forex trading job so rapidly .the women are very hard working and much more practice in the Forex trading.they can work more efficiently and effectively in the business. as compare to they are more always do their work perfectly.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast