I can not add indicator on my main chart - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I can not add indicator on my main chart

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

I can not add indicator on my main chart

Hello expert traders I am newbie on Forex. I can not add any indicator to my main chart window. I think it is a great problem. I heard that indicator is better for resourcing. If you know anyone about that then please help me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Ya it's true that for every new trader indicator is the 1st helpful thing in this forex trading market.because it's give the market movement sentiment a trader.it's so easy to set indicator your main chart if you use default indicator then just click your meta-trader plat form left side top "insert" next click Indicator and chose which indicator you want to use.or if you want to use other indicator then just copy this and paste your pc C Drive/Program files/Meta trader-4 Roboforex/experts/Indicator and paste there.and now just re open our mete trader plat form and click to Custom Indicator.that's it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    I think every newbie need indicator for trading because they are lack of knowledge and experience so the indicator will lead them how to make analysis, entry and exit. However, we shouldn't rely on indicators 100% because indicator is lagging and repaint for all the time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    I think it is easy enough to add a indicator on a chart.But if there occurs any problem then you need to check if you have done the right way or not. Then if your are failure then it is better you show your problem to solve the . I think it is you need to keep execute .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 0
    To add an indicator, you can select the Insert menu section menu forex trading platform, and select the menu indicators, then you can choose which indicators that you like. Recommended if still a beginner, you are better off using the MT4 platform, because MT4 is easier to understand for novice traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    This is very easy your indicator list can be found in your platform its mainly located at the top of your trading platform,just click on the icons at the top of your platform you'll see it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    It is very easy to attach indicators on to the Metatrader4 trading platform for that just click on indicator button on your trading chart on the currency pair to which you want to attach indicator and then select your desired indicator from the list if you do not find your desired indicator then go for sub headings and select the one you want to attach, if you want to change the parameters then change it else attach as per the default settings.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    This is not a so hard task. You can easily do it after going to insert menu in your trading platform.
    For that you need to go insert-> indicators-> select the indicator and press ok. Then you will see that the desired indicators are shown in your trading platform. Through this way you can also able get some other option into your trading platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    very easy to open your Meta Trader 4 panel format, click on the option to insert, click on the indicators you definitely will get many of the indicators there so you can choose any index you want to set on your maps so I'm confident that it will work for you and you certainly will such things.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    I am not getting you properly my friend don't know why you are getting this problem because using indicators is very easily just click on indicators and you can directly choose your indicator I am not getting that problem now I just check my robo forex terminal its working fine to me

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    putting of indicator in meta trader is very easy and to put an indicator you need to open meta trader then click on file then click on open data folder then click on MQL4 then click on indicators and put the indicators you want to use, then close meta trader and open it again and put them on the chart, and use them in your strategy to start trading with them.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast