I can not add indicator on my main chart
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can not add indicator on my main chart

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

I can not add indicator on my main chart

Hello expert traders I am newbie on Forex. I can not add any indicator to my main chart window. I think it is a great problem. I heard that indicator is better for resourcing. If you know anyone about that then please help me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    i think this is so much easy. there are some way to add indicator. first go the insert then custom. you can see so many indicator then click the indicator which one you wan to add. then click ok. that's all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    its easy to add indicator to your chart. Take a look the pic below
    wv8o.png

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by mdhamid View Post
    Hello expert traders I am newbie on Forex. I can not add any indicator to my main chart window. I think it is a great problem. I heard that indicator is better for resourcing. If you know anyone about that then please help me.
    I do not get points from your problems, you can not put the indicator in the chart? or you have a problem where the platform does not work to show any indicators that you attach? Try to put default indicator first, open the navigator menu -> indicators -> Attach one indicator, if it does not work, then there may be problems in your platform, you have to reinstall the platform.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well my dear friend its very easy open your meta trader 4 plate form click on insert option click on indicators you will surely get many indicators there so you can choose any indicator you want to set on your charts so I am sure it will work for you and you will surely like that stuff

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mdhamid View Post
    if you can not add an indicator to your chart then you should do your MT4 uninstall and replace it with a newer then I think all your problems will be resolved properly,
    it may also occur because there is a virus in your computer so that there is a host of data and programs from your MT4 missing

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 24
    there are many reasons why an indicator can not be attached to the main chart for example the parameters of the indicators does not match those of the broker and also if the indicator is expired or a demo one so you should check again with the author of the indicator to solve these problems.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    maybe you can show the picture when you can not put the indicator into your chart so we can solve it more clearly, because it is not clear if we will only speculate why could not put the indicator into your chart, and one more thing that is important is include indicators later in the trading system you are using

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Well my dearest friend its very easy begin your meta trader 4 plate kind basically just basically click position option the broker and also if the sign is ended or a test one so you should analyze again with the author of the sign to fix these problems.so I am sure it will keep execute for you and you will definitely like that stuff.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    I have not used foreign indicators (indicators received from some one else), but already applied indicators available in mt4 terminal to my charts already. What we do for that is just open the chart we want to add indicator to - and chose insert and select the indicator we want it will appear on the chart as soon as you click on it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast