Fear and greed is the reason mostly people loss in the trading
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fear and greed is the reason mostly people loss in the trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

Lightbulb Fear and greed is the reason mostly people loss in the trading

I think the fear and greed is the enemy in the forex trading and i think these are the big reason the mostly people fail in the forex trading , i think the forex trading is high risky and high profitable business and mostly trader not control the emotion in the trading that's why the loss in the trading so what thing is these are real enemy of the traders in the forex trading and barrier of success for traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    I agree with you. Fear and greed is more harmful for our trade. Greed can encourage me for open new more trade without any logical based. Sometimes I lost more money for that reason. I got few profit but I wanted to get more. Eventually I lost all of money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    greed not all the time virtue but some time became bad thing it make us think about the money and blind our eyes to see the correct direction of the market but if we are professional trader we can use greed because we are experience and want to double our profit so greed will be virtue

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I agree about greedy because it's our worst enemy which is often make a forex trader losing their money. However I don't think if being fear is bad because it can help us to not using big lot size while trading since we are being afraid to losing our money in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    I think the fear and greed is the enemy in the forex trading and i think these are the big reason the mostly people fail in the forex trading , i think the forex trading is high risky and high profitable business and mostly trader not control the emotion in the trading that's why the loss in the trading so what thing is these are real enemy of the traders in the forex trading and barrier of success for traders.
    I think we all know that fear and greed are the two things that are very bad influence on the results of our trade. But the problem is how difficult it is for traders to get out of that condition. Nothing strange, because it has always been a psychological factor that makes us do stupid things in forex trading. We can have a good strategy in the trade, but we can not execute the strategy very well if we can not control the fear and greed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    i am agree with your opinion,greed and emotion is have a bad impact on our trade,but fear not always have a bad impact for our trade,because with have fear so we can avoid greed on our trade,usually we will able to control our emotion,our greed and our fear after we have a lot experience and we want to repair our mistakes.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by cahyoadi; 08-31-2013 at 05:02 PM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah you are saying right as we know that fear and greed are the most popular enemy of a forex trading in the market so according to me we should avoid these problems because these can harm our trading system very badly and we can loose our money totally here so please avoid them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    It isa true that fear and greed that exist in the trader who trading forex business is very disturbing analysis and strategies that are used to so that it can cause much damage because it should be greed and fear must be control properly, So that we can succeed in doing business in this forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    does both of these things are things we hear most often from traders reason to lose in forex trading, but we also have to remember that not only defeat this reason traders in trading, the most common one they were lazy to learn forex trading, consequently they suffered defeat

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    yes i agree with you fear and greed is the reason mostly people fail in forex trading and every trader need to protect our self from greed and fear while trading because it was the worst was of lost in the forex market and if we control our emotion then we get lots of successes from forex.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast