trade without STOPLOSS
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: trade without STOPLOSS

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 0

trade without STOPLOSS

To trade without using a stoploss, we should enter the lowest posible lot for trade, so that when the market goes back to its direction after giving too much volatility, our entered position are still there.

If you have these qualities you can trade without using a stoploss

1. Not Greedy - entering a lowest possible lot will give few profits, but it will also give small negative floating profit if we are wrong on our analysis.

2. Patience - Floating position can last up to several days, weeks or months before it can show some profit.

3. Discipline - If we have a rule that we will only enter 1 position at a time, we should follow our rules, or else we will result from overtrading because the prevoius position are still open and waiting to become positive.

Trading without stoploss are not recommended for newbie traders because of lack of those qualities. Before we think of profit in forex, we should think first how we can sustain the volatility of market and one of the best way to do that is to enter the lowest possible lot.

Source_http://pipmistress.blogspot.ru/2012/03/how-to-trade-forex-without-using.html

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboForex Administrator; 01-25-2013 at 07:01 AM. Reason: add source

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 33
    Trade with max risk using full depo.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by jomks View Post
    To trade without using a stoploss, we should enter the lowest posible lot for trade, so that when the market goes back to its direction after giving too much volatility, our entered position are still there.

1. Not Greedy - entering a lowest possible lot will give few profits, but it will also give small negative floating profit if we are wrong on our analysis.

2. Patience - Floating position can last up to several days, weeks or months before it can show some profit.

3. Discipline - If we have a rule that we will only enter 1 position at a time, we should follow our rules, or else we will result from overtrading because the prevoius position are still open and waiting to become positive.

Trading without stoploss are not recommended for newbie traders because of lack of those qualities. Before we think of profit in forex, we should think first how we can sustain the volatility of market and one of the best way to do that is to enter the lowest possible lot.

Source_http://pipmistress.blogspot.ru/2012/03/how-to-trade-forex-without-using.html
    trading with stop loss mean disaster in my opinion . i had three margin call because i do not use stop loss so i lost all my money fast .you may think that you can make profits fast and easily but in fact you will loss all this money fast .so you must know where you must close your trades to not face loss .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by jomks View Post

this is one of the mistakes that almost all of the newbies even me myself, when i was new, i did this mistake and because of that i have blowed up several accounts too :(
    but now, i have learned from my mistakes and now i use stop loss in every trade.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Trading without stop loss is possible indeed but as you said with lowest lot size, although you should still have a point of exit,that is a point where you feel that the price might no longer favour you, this method of trading without stop loss is for long term traders who can forecast the direction o the market in months to come mainly due to there long term technical projection or fundamental bases.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    trade with out stop loss is very risky for those who trading and invest lots of money....trades trade without stop loss suffers loss some times...so it is very important and really stop loss plays very crucial and important role in trading to avoid loss......so before trading we should made stop loss so that minimum amount of loss we suffer.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Trade without stop loss is very risky.I think no one can trade without stop loss if they want to earn profit From this Forex trading business.If a trader try to trade without stop loss then he may get a huge amount of loss in his business.So,every trader should must have stop loss method to earn profit from the Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    A trader must be capable enough when he is not using the stop loss concept in his trade. There are many traders who take the help of stop loss at times when the have to minimize their loss. If a trader does not use stop loss then he must alternative strategy that will help him to gain profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Really trading without stop losoe is the first step to loose all your account and your capital.Stop loose is the only thing that control in loose and make you dont loose more than you want,The right trader is the one who can detrmine the stop loose carfully.We should know that forex market is avery risky maret and prices can move more than 1000 pips in one trend that can make anyone dont use the stop loose very big loose

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    i think trade without stop in this business is one of the risky things , and advices all the new trader they should have stop loss because it safe our account from margin call and if we cant make stop loss i think we should use the lowest leverage and also you should have take profit to protect from greed ..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast