How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss? - Page 202
Page 202 of 202 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202
Results 2,011 to 2,012 of 2012

Thread: How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193

How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss?

We know forex is risky and we can lose many in quick time too if we don't take proper protection for our account. But you need to decide how much you want to lose before you want to recover your loses. I know you know about it but did not gone though the mathematics and graphs. I bring it for you.

When you lose about 1% of your equity 1% recovery is good enough to get back to your original equity. When you lose around 2%, 3% or even 5% of your equity then you just need about that amount to recover your loss. But when you have lost 10% then you just need to make more 1.11% to recover loss.

Situation start to go bad when you lose 15% or more. You can find if you lose 50% of equity then you need to make 100% profit to get to your original equity.

You just can't come out of the grip of losses when you lose more than 50% of your equity. And it become a Herculean task when you lose 75% or 80% or more.

So just think, think it well how much lose in a trade is good for your recovery. And now think, will you use money management in your trade or not?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 71
    ara, What you said is true however I think a trader that trades and then have such losses in the market is not making use of good trading strategy, Like I think the way a trader should trade has to do with the good trading strategy, well, I have had my strategy give me 4 looses on the role and I was able to recover it. Which means that if a trader can make good analysis then they can always get back.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 66
    I ways make sure that I am not getting in the way of losing my money, knowing how this market works. Losses is something to be controlled and no one should allow that make them loss so much amount. One who apparently want to be in control of the losses shouldn't make use of the strategy not fully learned.

Not allowed!

Page 202 of 202 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202