How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss? - Page 190
Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190
Results 1,891 to 1,893 of 1893

Thread: How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 184
    Given: 193

How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss?

We know forex is risky and we can lose many in quick time too if we don't take proper protection for our account. But you need to decide how much you want to lose before you want to recover your loses. I know you know about it but did not gone though the mathematics and graphs. I bring it for you.

When you lose about 1% of your equity 1% recovery is good enough to get back to your original equity. When you lose around 2%, 3% or even 5% of your equity then you just need about that amount to recover your loss. But when you have lost 10% then you just need to make more 1.11% to recover loss.

Situation start to go bad when you lose 15% or more. You can find if you lose 50% of equity then you need to make 100% profit to get to your original equity.

You just can't come out of the grip of losses when you lose more than 50% of your equity. And it become a Herculean task when you lose 75% or 80% or more.

So just think, think it well how much lose in a trade is good for your recovery. And now think, will you use money management in your trade or not?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 27
    I am careful not to loss too much in the market, because I know how the market works. Those traders who don't have the knowledge and skills and also discipline will keep on losing. I do make sure that I am making use of good money and risk management to protect my trading account. I also do make sure that I put in good time in making solid analysis before trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 36
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I am careful not to loss too much in the market, because I know how the market works. Those traders who don't have the knowledge and skills and also discipline will keep on losing. I do make sure that I am making use of good money and risk management to protect my trading account. I also do make sure that I put in good time in making solid analysis before trading.
    You are doing the right thing, because from what you said I can see that you understand that there is one way or the other going to be losses in the market. Basically we just have to maintain the right trading skills and understand how the market works for us to make money. In a nutshell, I risk some little amount when trading and then again, I ensure to not over risk.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 35
    I make use of risk management, that way I am sure that I don't have control on how much I can or would loss in the market. But my making use of risk management will control that. That way, I am not much of the trader that trades or opens a trade without seeing some good confirmation that convinced me before trading. Lastly the amount we make or loss depends on our knowledge and efforts.

Not allowed!

Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190