swing strategy to make huge pips in long term - Page 121
Page 121 of 159 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1590

Thread: swing strategy to make huge pips in long term

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 14

swing strategy to make huge pips in long term

time frame: 30M and higher I prefer 1H
    currency Pair: Any

indicators:
    Bollinger Bands_stop_v2 ( length 20)
    Hieken_Ashi_Smoothed
    Fisher ( period 30 )

trading explanation:

Long: buy when all blue and fisher above zero.
    Short: sell when all red and fisher lower than zero.

Exit: when fisher change colour.
    Stop loss: in long down the bollinger bands, in short above bollinger bands.

Indicators are attached :
    Attachment 942Attachment 943

source: internet

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 48
    Most long term means of trading helps us to take the rightful risk we can risk in a market and hope for the best in forex. In the long term plans we can likely follow a strong trend which will give us high chance of wining our trade and ensuring we make profits at the very best process. If we are going to manage a good trade we must look for the long term trading so we can easily deal with risk and be hopeful to make confident trade. The market is a good one and following the right long term analysis can give us every chance to make good trades.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Most long term means of trading helps us to take the rightful risk we can risk in a market and hope for the best in forex. In the long term plans we can likely follow a strong trend which will give us high chance of wining our trade and ensuring we make profits at the very best process. If we are going to manage a good trade we must look for the long term trading so we can easily deal with risk and be hopeful to make confident trade. The market is a good one and following the right long term analysis can give us every chance to make good trades.
    If we want to make huge pips profit then we definitely use the best trading strategy in our trading. If we are use the swing market strategy then its really help us to make good and big profit from this business. Long term strategies are more helpful for us to earn profit with small risk and if we are always work with them then our earning in our every trade is easily possible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 7
    Yes of course there is no doubt in the strong effects of swing strategy because it give us very good analysis of the market that is help to plan our trade according to market i think who understand the market they can make profit of high level because market is very unpredictable and change take place very frequently so if trader understand its movement they definitely get success so we should follow the trend .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    Overall trading is simple if we talk about long term trading because during trading we also have mind to change our plan and add some extra feature so that is the reason i like to trade with long term plan , if we are working properly and follow all the step it will be useful and increase our profitability in trade following .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra2 View Post
    Overall trading is simple if we talk about long term trading because during trading we also have mind to change our plan and add some extra feature so that is the reason i like to trade with long term plan , if we are working properly and follow all the step it will be useful and increase our profitability in trade following .
    Forex trading is very difficult business and we must need active in this market if we want to earn profit. When we are open our trades then we must need to see this market because if we are see that now market is move against us and its look like its change its trend then we need to exit from our trades immediately and open the new trend following trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zintek View Post
    Most investors seem to be very temporary "swing" or intra-day investors looking to choose up ... Many have "Backtested" a program, but I think backtesting is a large pointless. .... However I am absolutely confused for long lasting access and stop-loss techniques. I would have difficulties stomaching a 100+ pip reduction.
    Yes and yes. We don't need to be confuse as a trader and we must pay attention to anything we are doing as a Good trader. Our goal was to create a swing strategy that can actively traded by all types of traders from beginners to very experienced traders. The explanatory note on the have put more effort on how to use this strategy to make more profit but we still to learn more on it.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 8
    It's no surprise that long term means of trade remains the very best way to approach forex and see ourselves make good profits in the long run with advanced risk management. From experience I easily loose my short term trade than that of the long term and for me it's necessary to think about building the right strategy which can help me analyze my trade much more better as we seek to make good profits. Long term remains the best and would surely give us the opportunity to build a perfect trade.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 57
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemgold View Post
    Yes and yes. We don't need to be confuse as a trader and we must pay attention to anything we are doing as a Good trader. Our goal was to create a swing strategy that can actively traded by all types of traders from beginners to very experienced traders. The explanatory note on the have put more effort on how to use this strategy to make more profit but we still to learn more on it.
    Not all traders will have the need to make use of the swing trading method when trading. I had to be disciplined and much more serious with the market before I started making use of mind, if not I wouldn't have been able to make use of mine. The swing trading is the best, it also helps control the way we trade, by limiting over trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    Not all traders will have the need to make use of the swing trading method when trading. I had to be disciplined and much more serious with the market before I started making use of mind, if not I wouldn't have been able to make use of mine. The swing trading is the best, it also helps control the way we trade, by limiting over trading.
    Its not a compulsion to go for swing trading, but I do think that swing trading is better than most scalping and intra day strategies. Discipline will surely pay well with swing trading with the market trend while impatience will surely bring loss to the trader. A strong trend can break all resistances and supports easily, we should not dare to trade against it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    The best way to use swing trading is to use the daily chart to plot the market because it is a kind of market that has to last for many days and if we use the lower time frames to project our trades, we may be trapped in the market when a sudden reversal takes place. I do not know if this your indicator will give such opportunity to enter into the market using the daily time frame and staying out of the market most time making analysis about the market. I have seen the fisher yurik before but because of the repainting nature, i always do not like to apply, although the credit of giving a good trading signals should not be taken away from it.

Not allowed!

Page 121 of 159 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast