swing strategy to make huge pips in long term

time frame: 30M and higher I prefer 1H
    currency Pair: Any

indicators:
    Bollinger Bands_stop_v2 ( length 20)
    Hieken_Ashi_Smoothed
    Fisher ( period 30 )

trading explanation:

Long: buy when all blue and fisher above zero.
    Short: sell when all red and fisher lower than zero.

Exit: when fisher change colour.
    Stop loss: in long down the bollinger bands, in short above bollinger bands.

Indicators are attached :
    Attachment 942Attachment 943

source: internet

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Good that you are making some profits with this system. Do this strategy works on a ranging market?, if so I will appreciate your reply on this thread. Surely at first we might be confused but with time we can adjust to understand the rule of a better system. 2months profitable performance is a nice one and if history data have shown positives too, then I think it's a system to watch out for.
    Any trader who run this market for 2 month continue profits so for them it is a good way that will provide good trade trade results , we have to manege our strategy well and use money management to our trade so always we will gain success and our trading strategy will be perfect to earn bigger profits .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alizahid View Post
    Any trader who run this market for 2 month continue profits so for them it is a good way that will provide good trade trade results , we have to manege our strategy well and use money management to our trade so always we will gain success and our trading strategy will be perfect to earn bigger profits .
    This is not easy for success from this market we are face risk and sometime big failure so we have to develop our trading system for success with knowledge and with learning properly the way to trade well , if we have good basic knowledge about market and behind stronger trading strategies we will make better trade for success .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 95
    Given: 54
    Finding the right system is one of the best way to deal with forex and it will give us the ability to maintain a good trade that we need in forex. A good system is important and as long as we work on managing the right system we will have more chances to which we can trade good in this trade. I I follow the right price to trade good and for me the swing method of trade remains one of the best means for me to target strong opportunities.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 45
    Obviously this is a good trading strategy that we can use in making good amount of money from the business. Using such trading strategy will need from the trader to be discipline and to always follow good trading approach. In forex trading the ability to make money and remain in good profits comes from the strategy, so when we have simple strategy as this we are sure of making good return.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Swing trading involves buying at the end of a down swing and selling at the end of an upswing. It is a commonly used trading strategy among Forex traders and it is a very profitable one for that matter .Although many swing traders put their focus on breakout after a long period of consolidation and it is very rewarding trading swing trading, just like you have said here it is one of the few system that can fetch us huge pips if we are able to ride with the trend of the market.I love the indicator that you have here but i do not know if it is one of those many indicators that do repaint.

Not allowed!

Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127