Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula - Page 33
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7

Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula

I will try to share my strategies on the third candle on H4 time frame, that's why i call it C3H4 formula :D Believe it or not, from this observation we can know where the trend for the next week. Before I begin, please setting your terminal to H4 time frame and make sure you select the option to display a separator period. Your chart should be like this ..

Attachment 939

Here's the rules:
    1. At the beginning of the week, watch the third candlestick.
    2. If bullish candlestick shaped, open a buy position at the beginning of the fourth candle.
    3. If bearish candlestick shaped, open sell position at the beginning of the fourth candle.

This strategy can be used in all pairs. With 100 pips stop loss and 100 pips take profit. Of approximately 20 transactions there are 3 that false or not in accordance with the rule, but it's not a problem because the accumulated profit is greater than the loss

Okay enough of my speech so if there are not clear please we discussed here together.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    the basic for this strategy is long time trading with using high time frames, and why the stop loss is wide too, 100 pips, and so we need to calculate for how much the risk should be taken to control our equity, but actually, we can minimize this risk and if only understand to get the right timing, good ideas to combine the time frames between small to high, and so we can consider to enter the market with minimize big floating minus,
    I think we learn about forex trading's basic from different sources because i once learned as beginner that basic trading strategy for beginners is scalping in short term trading. i practiced well in my demo and learned how market moved in short term and what are affecting market to move in big pips. at first i was suggested not to use indicators but soon after that i've been told to use it to make my learning easier.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Nice trading system buddy, and i like to use the daily and the four hour time frame as well because i believe this is where you have less noise of the market compared to the much lower time frames like the one hour or the fifteen minutes where you have all kinds of distractions from market noise. But the system you have just mentioned here is not too clear to me, is it a weekly trading system since you specifically mentioned weekly here as part of the rule for trading the system or just another long term trading system? I think there are some few things you did not state clearly here for me to understand and i will like if you can throw more light on the trading system especially where you said that we can open a trade after the third on the 4 hour is closed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ORACLE OF GOD View Post
    Nice trading system buddy, and i like to use the daily and the four hour time frame as well because i believe this is where you have less noise of the market compared to the much lower time frames like the one hour or the fifteen minutes where you have all kinds of distractions from market noise. But the system you have just mentioned here is not too clear to me, is it a weekly trading system since you specifically mentioned weekly here as part of the rule for trading the system or just another long term trading system? I think there are some few things you did not state clearly here for me to understand and i will like if you can throw more light on the trading system especially where you said that we can open a trade after the third on the 4 hour is closed.
    yes, trading in H4 time frame is very good and low risk of loss, we are more comfortable if trading in time frame H4, for the strategy that TS convey, in my opinion for medium term trading, because in trading at time frame H4, I am confused with risk and reward it, for its 1: 1 risk and reward, for me it is very unfavorable, maybe it's better for his risk and reward 1: 2, with stop loss 75 and take profit 150, that's my opinion very good, and also profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 31
    Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    In this strategy you intended to say that on h4 when three bullish candles are complete there is 85% possibility of getting the fourth candle completed. Is there any research behind this - did you check this in historical data? If it is true what you said trading will become so easy, as you simply need to open and close 20 trades using this strategy and finally you shall be left with net profit of 14 trades.
    He said that he got this strategy from his observation. Yes this is very simple trading strategy, I've used this kind of strategy based on my observation. But the market characteristic can change anytime, the character of the market nowadays is different from the market character few years ago. And we can't know more about market character if we only used this kind of strategy because this strategy tend to make us lazy to learn the market. But there is nothing wrong to use this strategy. This is only my opinion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    He said that he got this strategy from his observation. Yes this is very simple trading strategy, I've used this kind of strategy based on my observation. But the market characteristic can change anytime, the character of the market nowadays is different from the market character few years ago. And we can't know more about market character if we only used this kind of strategy because this strategy tend to make us lazy to learn the market. But there is nothing wrong to use this strategy. This is only my opinion.
    It is best way to observe market will use own planing and try our best to make a better trade plan always all will be good for us and profitable as well if we observe market well and we are learning properly , naked trading is the best way to handle our trade and we will take right advantages from use of it .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    this trading strategy means a strategy in which we can make high earning from this business without use any indicator or trading system. We are use our own skills in our trading. we are find the market trend and trade with our own thinking in this market. This is best way and if we are always use our skills in our trading then we will never lose our money in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by runso100 View Post
    this trading strategy means a strategy in which we can make high earning from this business without use any indicator or trading system. We are use our own skills in our trading. we are find the market trend and trade with our own thinking in this market. This is best way and if we are always use our skills in our trading then we will never lose our money in this business.
    Its not possible to earn profit without use any indicator. Indicators are very useful for traders and we can make easily high earning from this business easily. if we are use higher time frame with use any good indicator then we can make easily high profit from this business. Naked trading strategy is also good but if we are use indicator s then our success is easily possible for us.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by axcent View Post
    Its not possible to earn profit without use any indicator. Indicators are very useful for traders and we can make easily high earning from this business easily. if we are use higher time frame with use any good indicator then we can make easily high profit from this business. Naked trading strategy is also good but if we are use indicator s then our success is easily possible for us.
    I do not think like this because if we are use indicators then mostly time we are got the trade signal after the market move to follow the trend, So its really risky for us to trade with indicators and make profit from this market. In this way we are must need to learn and getting experience in this market then our earning is become easily possible for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 38
    this strategy can work but needs to be tested to see if the market will move in the desired direction after third candle or not but from the graphs you sent it looks a good strategy and work well most of time and so the return will be bigger than the loses because the lost trades will be little when it is compared to the lost trades and so the profits will be good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    When traders are use the naked market chart in their trading then we can make easily high profit from this business. In this trading strategy we are use only naked trading strategy then we are use the only our own skills in our trading. In this way we can make high profit from this business with naked trading strategy and make the high earning from this business easily.

Not allowed!

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast