Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula - Page 35
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7

Naked Trading Strategy Using C3H4 Formula

I will try to share my strategies on the third candle on H4 time frame, that's why i call it C3H4 formula :D Believe it or not, from this observation we can know where the trend for the next week. Before I begin, please setting your terminal to H4 time frame and make sure you select the option to display a separator period. Your chart should be like this ..

Attachment 939

Here's the rules:
    1. At the beginning of the week, watch the third candlestick.
    2. If bullish candlestick shaped, open a buy position at the beginning of the fourth candle.
    3. If bearish candlestick shaped, open sell position at the beginning of the fourth candle.

This strategy can be used in all pairs. With 100 pips stop loss and 100 pips take profit. Of approximately 20 transactions there are 3 that false or not in accordance with the rule, but it's not a problem because the accumulated profit is greater than the loss

Okay enough of my speech so if there are not clear please we discussed here together.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    we must need to use a trading strategy which is totally depend on our own skills and experience. If we are use indicators or other traders signals in our trading then we will get never high earning from this market. The most important thing is that we used the naked market chart with candlestick chart patterns which are make our trading more secure for us.

Not allowed!

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435