Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Close your Position as you originally Planned

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 9

Close your Position as you originally Planned

I am newbie in forex trading and i have not much experience in trading but i still a successful trader because my tradind style is always start and ends with discipline I never do greed and always say to others that
    "Be disciplined , don't be greedy .Always close your forex position as you originally planned in the form of profit or loss"
    Its the key of success for me. just tell me is it well or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    whenever we change our plan it must be some reason, we should always keep in mind that reasons should be perfect and clear, in confusions we can not earn and can not make good profit also, we all should make plans and always follow them, when we trade with plans we always do right things
    Sometimes many traders in here change their plan based on what they are seeing. It is clear that they will always be able to find the reasons behind it and improve later too. That is why we need not only to make a good profit or even trading result but always be prepared to make some plans in here too and follows it. The one with that will be able to get closer to the correct way of trading later on.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 1
    Many traders have been changing plan in this business because they are seeing some other plans that might be effective in here actually. The one that can trade like that are the one that is the closest to making good income in here too. We always need to know the better way to improve and learn too if we wish to survive in this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Indeed, i agree for that too. the one that can do that and improve will be the one that can survive over this business. There are also not many traders that can survive with all of that in here too. We might need to understand them all and try to trade with a good care. The one that is not clever enough might not be able to earn successfully later.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Many traders are very naive in this business and that kind of behavior need to be changed. The one that understand them the most usually understands how difficult it is to earn and success in here. Success is something we can get and archieve after a lot of hard works in trading first. The one that give less effort of it will not be able to get them at all.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 8
    Sometimes there are traders that are naive but success. And after that, the grew arrogant and did not try to learn anything again as the result. I was one of them too in here and i have personally suffered from it. We should always set a target higher in here and try to understand all rules needed for each of them too in here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Yeah, that might just be correct. The one that can do them all got the better chance in here but also, sometimes we might just get depressed too much from losing too much and it just makes our goal seem to be too far. But that kind of depression is normal in trading and that is also why we need to make our own trading plan and follow it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex trade is a business hat requires you to be self disciplined. Once you are a disciplined trader you will know how to control your emotions in your trade.but sometimes the market continue moving in the desired direction and so we can follow the price and leave the trades open to be able to make more profits and this is not wrong.I think good experience come when we have right understand of our trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 19
    when we work with plan we can earn here, but when we do not work with plan we always become confused, how we close order when we close order, what is matter so we can not think correctly, we can not get good results, this is some way of trading which we use and result goes in loss

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    when we work with plan we can earn here, but when we do not work with plan we always become confused, how we close order when we close order, what is matter so we can not think correctly, we can not get good results, this is some way of trading which we use and result goes in loss
    Sometimes the plan in trading might not work too and we need to be prepared for that all. Traders that are closing the trade after a good thought and consideration of it got the best chance to earn unlike any others. We need to know the importance of it and trade carefully as much as possible in each trade we will be doing too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Sometimes the plan in trading might not work too and we need to be prepared for that all. Traders that are closing the trade after a good thought and consideration of it got the best chance to earn unlike any others. We need to know the importance of it and trade carefully as much as possible in each trade we will be doing too.
    It might not work, the work of the trader is what will make it work. I do see the good strategies that are failing for some traders, that does not change that it is a good strategy, but the way traders use it will make it good or bad in the personal hand of that traders. We have to prepare for this, not just trading or using any strategy anyhow.

Not allowed!

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast