Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Close your Position as you originally Planned

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 9

Close your Position as you originally Planned

I am newbie in forex trading and i have not much experience in trading but i still a successful trader because my tradind style is always start and ends with discipline I never do greed and always say to others that
    "Be disciplined , don't be greedy .Always close your forex position as you originally planned in the form of profit or loss"
    Its the key of success for me. just tell me is it well or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes we should close own position just when order achieved the target or touch the sl,there are many reasons actually if we do not have good analysis then we can lose also and we can lose order which almost near of tp but its business if we break rule one time without specific reason we can break all time and that is one cause of loss
    The programmers that developed the trading software had a reason they put the take profit and stop loss function. If you don't use it, nobody is to blame for that, once your target has been activated, the best thing is to exit that position immediately, except you are aa greedy trader. This is how every normal trader should be have.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    it is a good thing to analyze the risk and reward of the trade before you open it so as to only take trade that will have at least the same reward to the risk or more reward than risk, risk shouldn't be more than reward, so when you are in the trade, for you to benefit from the analysis of the risk to reward use did before you make the trade. you must wait for the trade to reach your target before closing it, don't try to outsmart the market, it is better to be emotionless than being emotional

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 19
    yes we should trade with some plan because without planning we can not trade well, we all need of some good rules then we can easily understand and can plan and we must should use and never change plan but not all time, because when we change plans we can reduce profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes we should trade with some plan because without planning we can not trade well, we all need of some good rules then we can easily understand and can plan and we must should use and never change plan but not all time, because when we change plans we can reduce profit
    There is nothing useless in the market when it is to help the trader. The plans of the trader is to help them, and it is good to have good one before it can actually help you. If traders have good strategy and plans, they will use it to overcome the market, and that will only cause traders to be successful in their trading approaches.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 16
    the trader that knows how to analyze the market well will be able to close the position as he planned because he will not fear from the market and will not close the trade quickly and so he will trust himself and will be able to make good profits from each trade, the good trader always know what to do in the market and so he will enjoy trading and making of money

Not allowed!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516