Results 2,111 to 2,118 of 2118

Thread: Mere increasing the lot size will not increase our profits

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113

Mere increasing the lot size will not increase our profits

Relationship between lot size and profits : Apparently there is a direct relationship between the lot size and the profits we earn and the losses we incur. When we chose the lot size we need to trade with we have to be very careful. A big lot not only increase our profit but also magnify our losses.

The big mistake
    : Many traders, both newbies and experienced think that a big lot will give them a big profits. So in the lure of earning huge profits they trade with big lots and this is what make them victims to stop outs and severe losing. Increasing our profits is not as easy as increasing our lot size.

Lot size should be chosen according to the strategy : If we want to avoid stop outs and severe loss the best thing is to trade with planning and discipline. We need to trade with proper strategy and shield our trades with the protection of risk management. Lot size should be chosen taking into account our risk capacity. Planned trading alone can be profitable trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 89
    Given: 52
    When considering lot size, we have to plan according to our risk and make sure we do not make decisions that will become a tough one for us. We have to take risks management into consideration and good risk management plans will help us come up with the right lot size. So if you decide to risk 5percent of your capital, then you can come up with the lot size for that and ensure you could make the very necessary profits in trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 21
    It is positive approach that lots size should be choose according to the limitation, never increase the lot size without having proper analysis and never take the risk beyond the limits in order to avoid the terrible situation, i would like to say that forex is a business not a money making machine, we should trade within the limitation and should use the small lot size as careful work play the key role towards success.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    It is positive approach that lots size should be choose according to the limitation, never increase the lot size without having proper analysis and never take the risk beyond the limits in order to avoid the terrible situation, i would like to say that forex is a business not a money making machine, we should trade within the limitation and should use the small lot size as careful work play the key role towards success.
    I don't also do think that it is all about proper analysis. I see it as being all about the account size, which means that we only need to increase the risk we are taking when we have made good profits and have increased in growth of account, but if we have not, then there is no need actually in doing that. We need to stick to the risk we can afford.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 20
    When we think about increasing the risk. We have to mostly think about increasing the good knowledge and experience we can get to make us successful. Because when we have most of the risk been taken at all time high, then we will keep on been affected by losses. Trading is to be taken as a business of which we don't have to take higher risk, because higher risk means we are going to probably face higher losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 25
    If we always increase the lots size we will be making use of then we are doing something wrong. We could loss to the market. Basically we need to learn on how to take little risk when trading, because we need to avoid trading with bad approach. To the more experienced traders they are the ones I will suggest they can increase it based on the market movement and what their analysis conveyed to them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    If we always increase the lots size we will be making use of then we are doing something wrong. We could loss to the market. Basically we need to learn on how to take little risk when trading, because we need to avoid trading with bad approach. To the more experienced traders they are the ones I will suggest they can increase it based on the market movement and what their analysis conveyed to them.
    Risk management is so much important and can't be over looked so all traders has to learn and know how they are to make use of the lotsize when trading. My trading knowledge and understanding made me know that lot size are chosen based on the amount of knowledge and skills we have and then the amount of invested funds in our trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    Risk management is so much important and can't be over looked so all traders has to learn and know how they are to make use of the lotsize when trading. My trading knowledge and understanding made me know that lot size are chosen based on the amount of knowledge and skills we have and then the amount of invested funds in our trading account.
    We can't progress in forex trading except we have got to learn and know how to put to work the risk and money management when trading. In my very own perception on how the trade has to be done often. I have learned that we can only make money if we know how to control the risk, using little lots, gives us the edge to become successful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    We can't progress in forex trading except we have got to learn and know how to put to work the risk and money management when trading. In my very own perception on how the trade has to be done often. I have learned that we can only make money if we know how to control the risk, using little lots, gives us the edge to become successful.
    Discipline could just be the solution to the losses. Because if we are discipline the no room for non calculated risk. If we are disciplined no matter the winning or losses, we will still be able to make sure that we have the risk well taken with lower lots. In a nutshell, no one should increase the risk because they have some few winnings.

Not allowed!

Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212