3.Layers
    4.Momentum
    5.Popular

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    In my point of view the bollinger bands and momentum indicators are the best indicators in forex meta trader 4 terminal. These all are customs indicators which are already available in meta trader platform. I used only once or twice these both indicators. Which indicators are available in our terminal they are very good indicators and help us to find market trend and get profit with following it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 268
    Given: 45
    I have being trading this market for a while now, and i could say that the mt4 trading platform is the best, but i do not know more than first different trading platforms. But with what i have seen in all of the ones i know, they are all good in working in the market, but still the mt4 trading is the best among all of them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    All the indicators are good if we have knowledge how to use them. I mostly used paid indicators which are really easy for use. The indicators which are already available in meta trader 4 terminal are good but I have no knowledge how to use them in trading and they are mostly good if we are use them in big time frame. I have small investment in my account which is reason I used paid indicators for better result in my trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by core View Post
    All the indicators are good if we have knowledge how to use them. I mostly used paid indicators which are really easy for use. The indicators which are already available in meta trader 4 terminal are good but I have no knowledge how to use them in trading and they are mostly good if we are use them in big time frame. I have small investment in my account which is reason I used paid indicators for better result in my trading.
    All indicators in this business will be good as long we know how to manage each of them too. most likely the paid indicator will give us a lot of important datas that will allow us to stand out before others too. As long we know how to use each of them carefully, we should be able to see the future from our own trading carefully too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 268
    Given: 45
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    All indicators in this business will be good as long we know how to manage each of them too. most likely the paid indicator will give us a lot of important datas that will allow us to stand out before others too. As long we know how to use each of them carefully, we should be able to see the future from our own trading carefully too.
    You can not say that all indicators will be good, it can never be good, there are both good and bad indicators, and as an experienced traders, you should know that, except that you are not using the chart trading at all. The best part of the market is for traders to also learn the best out of the indicators to choose the best.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I never use any indicator in m life and never know what are the indicators because I join this business recent. I use simple chart with candlestick pattern and use trend lines,vertical line and horizontal lines for find the market trend and movement. Its help me a lot and I think I never need use any indicator If I work on my this strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 15
    there are many indicators that is present in the market, ad many of them are good, bollinger bands and moving average is good and preferred to me because i like the indicators that determine the direction of the market, also i like macd because it is good with any strategy and help the trader to trade better and get more accurate trading.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112