3.Layers
    4.Momentum
    5.Popular

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    There are many indicators traders are using in the trading platform, most of them are firstly tested by traders before embarking on their uses,therefore for traders to say an indicator is the best , the answer would come from the profitability of such indicator to the trader, I always like to put into test all tools or indicators given me before I could draw a conclusion of its effectiveness.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    There are so many indicators for mt4 that are compatible for trading but what matter is the performance of the indicator, the performance of many indicators are not too good if we want to trade and make money we need to choose indicator we have tested in the demo account for sometime and no how it really work. That is the kind of indicator we should be trading with.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Every trader in the Forex market are trying to test the indicators provided by the platform of trade, and to me we can not say that one of them is the best, but the one that is working profitably with a trader would be the best for such a trader, so we need to test them to discover the effectiveness of them

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There are so many indicators available on mt4 platform you just have to choose the one you think will work because indicator work base on what we no about it, if we have good understanding about the indicator we tend to use and it functions we can be sure that such indicator will work very well for us so the important thing is to choose one of those indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Bollinger bands is my favorite and best indicator of this system. I really love this system and use it on my trading. If we know how to sue them for buying and selling our trades then its easy for us to earn profit from this business. I really like this indicator and always use in my trading. I have a good and easy strategy with it and I must share it on this forum within one or two days.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 19
    bollinger bands helps as might trader to goes on evaluation as capturing decision with the support of returns with the moderation of chart level on running position with the market,
    as the use of preset on different occupation within the customs of profile with the chart windows,
    trader to confirms action as might to gains with the better strength as entering position with the market.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 138
    From the very day I start trading in the Forex market I was always very much inquisitive about using the different indicators available in the meta trader four. But the layers and the momentum were always my best indicator. By using these two indicator I have grown very big capital in the Forex market. One biggest advantage of the indicator is that we can just predict the Forex market earlier.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Moving average is the best trading indicator I find on the mt4 platform, this is just my experience and options concerning the difference indicators, others may go with the other indicator because it's only the indicator that you study and understand how to make use of that's what will work for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by disha View Post
    Each trader is preferred type of indicators does not depend on one indicator, but uses a set of indicators integrates them together so that it can process the technical analysis well and choose the index due to the style of rolling in trading
    To me there is no indicator that is not good , we can not rate one as the best because that one seem to be the best with me may not be with other traders, but one thing I know is that the more we practice with one indicator the better we be in using it to trade and get profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    i think all these indicators are best if you can learn it perfectly indicators can works for us if you are able to handle these indicators and use them in useful way it is also true that to analyse the market with the help of indicators need more practice and experience because you can not predict the market exactly without having risk so try to implement your learning in to demo account first to save your money from lose.

Not allowed!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast