4.Momentum
    5.Popular

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 20
    glory3, yeah you have used both so you are saying both are good but i think other are also good, i am user of moving average, macd and bollinger band but these are good with mix otherwise indicator are good but in single working i am not able to understand it fully, so i think we need of practice on it then we can understand its real working

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 9
    I have used so many indicators as a trader of over four years in this business before i eventually retire from the use of indicators and i have found so many indicators that are good and i have seen quite a lot that are not good but the use of indicators most of the time lies in the hand of the traders because every indicator is designed to achieve one purpose or the other according to the developer, whether that aim of fashioning it is known or not is another issue. Out of all indicators that i have ever used, i found the RSI and the MA as the best of all indicators because they give me most of the time what i want from them . I will like to submit that there is no indicator that is useless if only we discover its purpose and how it is to be used.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 3
    I think that the bollinger band and the stochastic are the best types of indicators that are in the market here because i have used these two for so many years without changing them and still till now, they are still perfecting very well.I do not like too many indicators and that is the more reason i stood with this two classical indicator, if i were to add another, then it will be the parabolic sar which i think is very goof for changes in direction of the market. As far as i am concern, these three indicators are the best i have used so far.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 12
    i think each indicator is good select you suitable indicator i have been using forex trade last 4 months i have not use bollinger momentum ets every indicator have its own character bolinger bands alos a good indicator to judge the trend and support but i am using average trading system not any third party

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal please tell me
    1.adx
    2.BollingerBands
    3.Layers
    4.Momentum
    5.Popular
    any of them can be used for trading but it is better to practice first on the indicators that you will trade with to get better experience with them and know how to trade with them better, try to practice on all of them and see which of them will be suitable for you and help you to get chances better and make money easily without big risk

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by pata View Post
    i think each indicator is good select you suitable indicator i have been using forex trade last 4 months i have not use bollinger momentum ets every indicator have its own character bolinger bands alos a good indicator to judge the trend and support but i am using average trading system not any third party
    I have experience with all those indicators, but i will always advice traders to make sure that they are using only the simple indicators. And if i should really choose my choice, i would have preferred the bollinger bands that you claimed not to have experience with. And if you really want success in the market, you need to learn indicators like bollinger bands above other.s

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 9
    I love to use many indicators before because i believe they are the only factors that can help me to make money from the forex market, when i do not yet i understand the uses of candlestick, the charts patterns , the resistance and the support levels and so many other trading factors that can be of good help to me, but as soon as i discover all these and many more i reduce the use of indicators on my charts and to day it is possible to trade the market absolutely free of indicators , so i do not see any best indicators in the market which i can put my trust in because a lot of them have let me down many time before.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 21
    all indicators can work well with the trader if he trades well with it, there are many traders mostly do not follow the rules of trading of the indicators and so they lose much, the trader should always be patient and wait until the indicator gives him a good signal and so he will be able to make money easily and continuously.

Not allowed!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324