3.Layers
    4.Momentum
    5.Popular

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 15
    These are meta trader indicators but unfortunately I never use that indicators. I use only trading system that is best for me. Its not make so much profit for me but its good for me because I can make good profit with it. some time I make loss also but if we see ration of profit and loss then profit ratio is more then loss. If you want to know which indicator from you shared is best then I use only papular indicator in my trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 12
    All indicators are best if we know how to use them because indicators are help us to find market trend. When we know use of indicator then we can easily find market trend and then make analysis with help of indicators. In above options the bollinger bands indicator is best meta trader platform indicator that is tell us real trend of market very earlier.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Peace, mercy and blessings of God Almighty
    i like script stockastick becaus it give you the movement of pric this is why i work with it

Good luck in your trades and brother lucrative My dear

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 15
    I do not use any indicator on your list. I used a trading system in which used indicators are Ema 8 and Support and resistance indicator. That help me to find market trend easily because whenever market is make high or low its make a resistance or support level that help me to find market next target. Ema tell me where is market going up or down if both are show same trend then I open trade order.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 267
    Given: 45
    Quote Originally Posted by rehmat View Post
    I do not use any indicator on your list. I used a trading system in which used indicators are Ema 8 and Support and resistance indicator. That help me to find market trend easily because whenever market is make high or low its make a resistance or support level that help me to find market next target. Ema tell me where is market going up or down if both are show same trend then I open trade order.
    This is still a very good way to make money in the market, but with the period of the moving average you are using, I think that the 8 is still small for along term trading approaches I have ever seen in the market. Well, if that is what you liked, you should use it, and make sure you change it if it is long term you want to switch too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    You thread post all indicator I never used because I cannot understand theri strategies of work. I use a scanner Pro indicator which is make levels about market support and resistance levels with pivot point line. Its shows three support lines and three resistance lines below and above of pivot point line. Its really easy to use and trades on that indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    In fact, my brother I use Bollinger Bands indicator which is a very important indicator in trading
    I was adopted by a large margin, as follows to use it at the exit of the candle outside the Bollinger Bands, we find then that the next candle will inevitably reflect the trend
    Meaning that if the candle emerging outside the Bollinger Bands in the case of the rise of so following her candle will fall and vice versa in the case of falling candle emerging

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 64
    i think all indicators in metatrader 4 or 5 terminal is best and especially these indicators that you are mentioned it but there is a many indicators are professionals in loss and i have tried it that before and for me i always prefer classical technical analysis far from useless some indicators

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    In fact, all indicators is the same. It really depend how well you know the indicator, and how you use the indicator to make analysis. I think you should learn much about the indicator, how the indicator makes line, or gives signal, then we can analyze how we can use the indicator to make good analysis or prediction

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    I think the meta trader 4 is the best terminal in forex business history. its new version meta trader 5 is also best version which sis updated version of mt4 platform. This platform mt4 is best because we can use in it many tools which help us a lot in our trading and help us to get big profit easily from our trading.

Not allowed!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast