Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Trade or Just monitor to find the best entry

some times we find our selves pushed to enter the market although we are not very persuaded with the point of entry .
    here we are in front of two choices .
    - first we trade . this regarded as a randomly way - or to watch and monitor the price moving in order to find the suitable point to enter the market

a lot of chance of profit leave us because of this

let`s discuss this issue together

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 98
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    before we pull the buy or sell trigger, lets be sure of knowing what we are doing, in a nutshell, it is good to make good analysis and then take the trade when all is certain that the market will move in that said direction, that is the best actual way by which most people has applied and become successful so far.
    The ability to make sure that we make good analysis before taking any trades on the market is the basic most important thing. The market has risk, we will loss our money if we just take trades on random occasions. The best way to trade and succeed and not to loss our money is when a good solid analysis has been conducted.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    well guys if i was there i will first gather some info about trading in robo forex and get experience in demo account and gain knowledge from it and then analyze the market if there is not risk and good time to trade i will go for it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 25
    Before I trade I have to monitor and when we make monitor, that is known as making analysis, and we have to know that if we don't make good monitor of the chart before making trading decisions, we will loss our money, we need to know that we have done all possible analysis on our own part before we proceed to taking that trades, else we will have lots of losses to face.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    The only way to manage the push for order is to monitor the market very well before we enter the market. Traders can enter any market anytime before we push any order we must understand the market because market can be funny anytime and other way round and y doing this weekend may lose everything within a second. Before place any trade we must monitor the movement of the market very well before place any order.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

Trade or just monitor to find the best entry.

It is important for trader to find the best entry to open position after analysis of the market.Trader that doesn't know best entry position for trading, such will loose.As a good trader know right time to enter trade,and also know right time to exit,in order to exit with profit not with loss.

Not allowed!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920