Exposure to MetaTrader 5 - Page 21
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Exposure to MetaTrader 5

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 7

Exposure to MetaTrader 5

MetaTrader 5 – a new trading platform, which was created due to the wishes of both traders and brokers. The external interface of MetaTrader 5 looks like its predecessor MetaTrader 4.
    However, the key feature of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform is in its universality. As in MT4 here is ability of working with currency pairs, CFD and futures, but with the new version you will be able to trade via one account on several markets, and that is a significant difference from the previous version of the terminal.
    One more nice bonus from MT5 developers - is the interface in Russian and English languages, as well as several additional orders. Traders got the ability to use the trade blotter or "request window" (graphical representation of the sales and purchases ratio). MetaTrader 4 does not have this function, but if you like medium-term or short-term trading strategy, it will be very useful for a more effective market analysis.
    MT5 is more perfect in terms of transactions and positions. Every financial instrument is characterized by only one position, and order – is an order to execute the trading operation. Each position is the sum of the positions for the one trading instrument, rather than a set number of positions, as in MT4.
    Thus, the new MetaTrader 5 does not allow to lock positions, it means, if you have already opened position, there is no ability to open another one for the same amount, but in the opposite direction.
    Developers are also preserved in MetaTrader 5 tremendous opportunities for the price analysis that were in the previous version. As always you can use three types of charts (bar chart, line and candlestick), lots of graphics and 38 indicators, divided into groups for convenience. These tools can be combined howsoever by placing objects on the indicators or creating new indicators based on other ones.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 64
    in fact i don't have any idea about exposure in metatrader 5 but there a difference between metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 is trading tools and some new functions like making new orders and time frame candlestick and for me i don't like exposure in trading Forex because makes me lose sometime

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    MT5 is the latest meta trader platform but it is not new anymore, the main thing that I like in meta trader 5 is the last decimal and you all know that this is called fractional pip, as far as your last para in which you told the people that if a trader open order.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 12
    I am not use mt5 platform mt5 is not easy to use i am only use mt4

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Thank you for this information, but what is the difference between MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 in terms of entering transactions, the spacer keeps constant or different What are the advantages in MetaTrader 4 not found in MetaTrader 5 and why this platform is fed Metatrader 5 As long as Metatrader 4 works I want to know if anyone owns Answer please tell me what is the difference between them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 15
    mt5 is good platform for trading and the trader can use it for good trading and making of money, mt5 is widely used by the traders because it has many advantages that can help the trader to trade better, but i do not trade with it and so i trade with mt4 because it is better for me and help me to trade better and so i did not try to trade with it before.

Not allowed!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021