Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal? - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?

is it possible to use any EA at cTrader trading terminal?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    Although it is optional EA require a well balanced learning specially about the money management, cause an ea can take you to margin call without your concern .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 16
    I do not know if the robots will work well with the ctrader or not and so the trader should test the robot first before using it to see if it will work well or not, trading with EA id dangerous and i do not like trading with it so i prefer to trade manually and open and close the trades myself as this is more safe for me during trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 12
    What i believe with forex business is that traders can have what they want at all time, but they will have to put in the standard which is needed. The cTrader is a platform which will work with different program from the mt4, the trader will need the programming language of the cTrader to create the EA which they need, and that will work for them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by khokongeo View Post
    is it possible to use any EA at cTrader trading terminal?
    yes it is possible to use Expert Advisor on cTrader terminal but EA on ctrader has different programming language, and I think Ctrader has the advantages different with the meta trader, because ctrader allow the order sent to the intermarket,
    But the developer of the EA on Ctrader is not much as the meta trader developer, we can easily find various trading robot on meta trader but, ctrader developer is not that many

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    Sir this is a trading platform in the forex market that ahs its own codes, So, it is very possible to build the EAs that will work for this, there are even some trades that are using EAs with the c-Trader platform. But one thing that is sure about it is how it will make the trader understand the usage. It is not the same as the mt4

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    with ctrader algo, you can use automated trading, it works just like the ea for metatrader, it trades for you bases on the instructions you have programmed on it. You need to have some programming skill so that you can be able to develop what you wanted or if you don't have programming skills, you will need to hire a programmer to do that for you.

Not allowed!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920