MORE RISK MORE MONEY !!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE RISK MORE MONEY !!!!!!!!!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

MORE RISK MORE MONEY !!!!!!!!!

Hey guys!hope you are all just fine and having a good day.
    just asking more risk more money this line really better in forex business or not ?we can make big profit if we take more risk ?

Not allowed!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 17
    Yeah you are saying right more risk more money less risk less money what you want to choose here I will choose less risk and less money because for me its a pure business that will stay with us for life time so I wana do work her for life time not for a short term period so I don't wana do gamble in the market

Not allowed!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    just asking more risk more money this line really better in forex business or not ?we can make big profit if we take more risk ?
    well i guess what you meant by making more profit will take more risk,is by we increasing our lotz when trading,personally i dont think it safe for us to just increase our lotz size when trading,we have to work our capital in percentage before we increase our lots when trading.

Not allowed!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    it may be a true opinion .but i think making any profits is depend on your capital size .i think trading risky will not be profitable for any trader because you may make millions of dollars with this risky but you may also loss it in one trade so it is a bad idea .i prefer to trade with the lowest risk to be alive as i can and that is the best way to trade Forex.

Not allowed!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    well i guess what you meant by making more profit will take more risk,is by we increasing our lotz when trading,personally i dont think it safe for us to just increase our lotz size when trading,we have to work our capital in percentage before we increase our lots when trading.
    I think its bad idea for us to trade with increasing our lots size, for me i will try my best to minimize any risk to avoid further of bigger losses. I think the risk can be reduced by using proper money management at our trade. because I think it has become a normal business where if they take more risk then they will get more money.

Not allowed!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    we all know that risk is very involved in forex and we can not eliminate risk from forex but we have to take risk to earn good profit otherwise nothing will happen as "NO PAIN NO GAIN". We can reduce risk using proper money management at our trade. i will try y best to minimize any risk to avoid a bigger loss. forex is a best profitable business but very risky.

Not allowed!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    if we say have a great risk of getting big money that is true but we also have to remember that the risk was too great thirst of our control, if we do not control the risks that we do, it means we are not getting a lot of money but instead lost a lot of money, this is the why risk it sometimes is said to be our enemy.,

Not allowed!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 4
    yes friend I am fully agree with you that the more risk is the way to the more earning of the money as in the forex risky market if we take the risk then we can earn the good money but the little risk is the reason of the little money ,so the huge lot size can give us the huge money earning .

Not allowed!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes you are correct more risk more money . Forex trading is very high risky business . if you take more risk in this business you can earn more money . but taking more risk you need good knowledge and experience . then you can earn huge money in more risk .

Not allowed!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i dont think so . in forex business , if you take high without knowing the forex well , then you will certainly fall down in the forex real market . you will loose all your money . this is true for every trader . so try to know the Forex first .

Not allowed!