MT5 Terminal History - Page 22
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: MT5 Terminal History

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

MT5 Terminal History

Does anyone know how to increase the history data in MT5?MT5 terminal showing data 8 august 2010.this information tell me my friend.i don't know this information right or wrong.if you know this information please tell me.........

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    I think the in ability to increase the history data on mt5 terminal,should be from the internet server you are using.If you don't want to have any problem,just see to it that you have a very fast internet connectivity and if this problem persists.Then it is better to contact customer support on the broker's site and they would help to resolve the issue.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    For this per pose you can use both mouse and key board button . Some time it may take time but don't worry about it .But if the situation is not for coming, the best thing is to report to the company staffs, they are the one that will help you out because it might be an internal error.It is a multi-market platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    If you trade on pure price action then you can try MT5. MT5 supports some custom time frame which MT4 does not. Like MT5 supports 3hr chart. I suggest you to try demo both MT4 and MT5 so you will find which one is useful for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 38
    the history can be increased by clicking of the history tab then right click by the mouse and you can see a different options of different periods and so you can choose the period you want and then click on it and you will find the all history in this period, this is an easy steps and can be done quickly in just few time and with little clicks.

Not allowed!

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122