Results 1,261 to 1,269 of 1269

Thread: 45 ways to avoid financial losses

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 28

45 ways to avoid financial losses

45 ways to avoid financial losses in FOREX

1. Lack of knowledge. Most beginners do not want to spend their time on understanding what drives the market (fundamentals).

2. Excessive trading. Frequent opening positions with tight stops and small profits only brings money to your broker. The desire to "just" make a hundred bucks a day with a small profit where possible is a very losing strategy.

3. Use of borrowings. Loan is a road to the two ends. The broker wants you to use as much money as possible because the size of the position determines the number of spread. The greater the size of the position, the greater the spread the broker earns.

4. Someone else's opinion. Professionals sell by themselves, they make their own decisions and never let others make decisions for them. There is no middle ground - either you're trading by yourself or someone trades for you.

5. Stop loss. The arrangement of hard stops is a direct road to disaster. The free stop loss provides a better chance to end the transaction with a profit.

6. Demo account. Demo accounts provided by brokers are the "stool pigeon" in order to entice customers. They are not so "sensitive" as the real account and a demo account includes a lot of options that do not exist on a live account. For example, the intersection of the short moving average may work well on a demo account, but on real one - no.

7. Trading in the quiet hours. Bank brokers, traders, trading options, hedge funds have a big advantage in the quiet hours, when the market is not active. They can move the market when the volatility is not too high, forcing newcomers to open positions on the signals. During quiet hours there is only one signal: stay away.

8. Trading currency, not a pair. Currency trading in the transaction is only half of deal. The success or failure of the deal depends on other currencies, which together constitute a pair.

9. Trading without a plan. "Making money" - is not the plan. Trading Plan is a program for success. It must include the maximum loss in the transaction, otherwise it is not a plan and you will be another addition to the statistics (95% of beginners lose money and go away from forex forever).

10. Trading against the trend. There is a big difference between buying at the bottom and buying lower at the bearish trend. What used to be the lowest price, can quickly become a high price in a downtrend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 20
    yes the point use of barrowing is also cause of loss and i have experience of this really, one day i invest money from loan and in depression i lose all money without any earning, then i left trade with barrowed money, i leaned here and then i invest own money after wining compition, so i have some capital now for earning money here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    when it comes to loss in trading, it can be the use of many indicators in a single chart that you cant even see the price, many traders do that, also, the harry to take a position without any proper analysis, many traders jump to take their position when they just a long white or red candle, it's a mistake, and scalping in high time frame can be a desaster for any trader who try to scalp these high time frames.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 81
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Trader View Post
    when it comes to loss in trading, it can be the use of many indicators in a single chart that you cant even see the price, many traders do that, also, the harry to take a position without any proper analysis, many traders jump to take their position when they just a long white or red candle, it's a mistake, and scalping in high time frame can be a desaster for any trader who try to scalp these high time frames.
    So the correct use of indicators must first be learned. Losses has many reasons like emotions and inability to study the markets. . Planning is a good part of trading but sometimes emotions also become part of trading. We should not become emotional when trading. We should use a stop loss and always follow money management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    For now there is the top three that I would like to take time to talk about you have to know that trading is something that that you have get knowledge luck of awareness is an excellent way you can be wiped out in the forex trading business you have to be on your toes always looking out for things that might affect the market this way you can be aware of the best way opportunity you can take

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    beginners do the mistakes of depending on luck and they have to face frustration. We should trade with small money later we need a bigger capital to make good earnings. Lack of enough skill and understanding capability makes earning difficult

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    To go beyond the loss must be smart planning and good analysis, whether news
    Or artistic correct entry and exit right also
    And put stop loss order
    The total loss could have been avoided a long-term overall group of Alsqqat either loss for every deal I do not think one can be avoided even experts Bifterd in every transaction success rate and the failure of any gain or loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    i feel that the mistakes to actually be avoided by beginners are several. the mistakes to actually be avoided are sometimes learned when been handled by a teacher or perhaps a coach.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Oh god you did hard work on this post. I read almost all the thread. Still trying to give some suggestion to others. TO avoid our loss sometimes we have to take break. I mean no need to trade all the time. Take rest. Taking rest is part of trading. So please take rest. Trust me if you take rest then next day you be able to acquire more from forex. This is how it goes.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    That is very useful thread about control our losses because if we cover all of them that will effective positively which will increase our profitability for success and for better results we need a good system by learning properly which will effect our trading in positve way and that will be more effect for increase our profitability .

Not allowed!

Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127