Thread: Increasing lot size in meta trader 5

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

Increasing lot size in meta trader 5

Dear Frields,
    Do you know that if we are trading in meta trader 5 then we can increase our lot size whether the market is far from the place of your opened trade. I discovered this thing when I was participating in the demo contest of Mt5 king, that is held with Roboforex.

Let me tell you this thing in simple example. I was trading with low leverage and the capital was 1000$, I couldn't open the trade with more than 2.50$ volume. But I saw people were trading with 5$ and 8$, I was amazed that how it can be possible. But when my trade was in profits and I opened one more trade with 0.50$ then I saw that my profits decreased a little and then the trade became 3$ instead of 2.5$, it means that 0.50$ lot added in my 2.5$, if we follow this rule in the winning trades then we can win at least king MT5 contest, in which the highest volume trader will win.

Friends, what are your opinion regarding this matter?

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    This is good but when I tend of increasing my lot size on mt4 platform I have to open another trade with the same pair and same direction this is also a good way to increase your lot size it doesn't simply means that you must increase the lot size directly on the same trade before it is great.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    The mt5 trading platform will aggregate all your opened position on a particular trading pair so that you will be able to monitor all the trade at once, it is great to close the trade quickly and you will not have to close multiple trades, and also you can close part of the trade if you are not ready to close the full lot size of the position.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 16
    increasing of the lot size may be risky and the trader should be careful when increase the lot size, the trader should trade with the suitable lot size to make trading more safe and less risky and so this will help the trader to be relaxed and will protect his money from going away, increasing the lot size will make the trader more stressful always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    increasing of the lot size may be risky and the trader should be careful when increase the lot size, the trader should trade with the suitable lot size to make trading more safe and less risky and so this will help the trader to be relaxed and will protect his money from going away, increasing the lot size will make the trader more stressful always.
    Of course I agree with you. Because trading a large volume of contracts makes the transaction risky. So you're going to be worried and with every move of the deal, you're going to have to worry about the price. And if the price is reversed, you can't deal with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by big.pharaoh View Post
    Of course I agree with you. Because trading a large volume of contracts makes the transaction risky. So you're going to be worried and with every move of the deal, you're going to have to worry about the price. And if the price is reversed, you can't deal with it.
    When to increase the lot size for MT5 then all should be done carefully. because MT4 is slightly different from MT5 then just a little wrong in applying the strategy then increasing the lot will be very dangerous. I rarely increase the number of lots because when increasing the number of lots it will automatically risk that will face us can increase rapidly. all should be treated with caution so that all keeps running safely and well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Lot size won't matter in meta trader 5 or 4. Both will remain same. But yes if you open two entry in same pair than meta trader 5 will show one by making calculation. Some traders like this option some does. I do not like this option. Because it does not allow me to close my half trade so easily. Every trader has different perception. This is mine.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Dear Frields,
    Do you know that if we are trading in meta trader 5 then we can increase our lot size whether the market is far from the place of your opened trade. I discovered this thing when I was participating in the demo contest of Mt5 king, that is held with Roboforex.

Let me tell you this thing in simple example. I was trading with low leverage and the capital was 1000$, I couldn't open the trade with more than 2.50$ volume. But I saw people were trading with 5$ and 8$, I was amazed that how it can be possible. But when my trade was in profits and I opened one more trade with 0.50$ then I saw that my profits decreased a little and then the trade became 3$ instead of 2.5$, it means that 0.50$ lot added in my 2.5$, if we follow this rule in the winning trades then we can win at least king MT5 contest, in which the highest volume trader will win.

Friends, what are your opinion regarding this matter?
    Seriously? I did not face this problem. I know meta trader 5 performances are not like meta trader 4. That is why I use meta trader 4 but you have faced different problem which I never heard before. You may escape contest rules. May be in rules there were written that you won't be able to open big lot entry.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Meta trader 5 have many new function which help us in our trading. When we open more lot size in meta trader 4 in same pair then its not added to previous lot but when we buy in meta trader 5 in same pair then its add to our previous trade. Meta trader 5 is adjust the price and lot size into single trade and if our lot is .10 then we open more .05 then its become .15 and our buying or selling price is also decrease or increase with it.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    There are so many functions with meta trader 5 that make it also a unique trading platform but as for now I still prefer trading with meta trader 4 until I have better experience and more trading accounts before I will choose to trade with meta trader 5 because I already have other account can use to trade with as many trading platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    If we trade in mt4 increasing a lot size then we can make less then profit in the forex market. If we trade in mt5 for increasing a lot of size then we make good profit. But our little mistake in mt5 trading we lost our all money in some second. Mt5 trading platform does't give him sometime for stop our trade because its rules and function is different and difficult to use.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345