Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: ORDER YOUR OWN CUSTOM INDICATORS / EXPERTS OR ANY IDEA FOR CODDING

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5

Post ORDER YOUR OWN CUSTOM INDICATORS / EXPERTS OR ANY IDEA FOR CODDING

Hi guys,

I make this thread for codding your own strategies that you can't find them any where else.
    But before starting I have some ideas for this thread.
    I will do this for limited time and my reason of doing this work is develop forum's members knowledge, then please observe the rules below :

1- Explain you idea with details and explain that why you want to have this automated Indicator or Expert. (Because we want to help others to get our ideas and develop their strategies.)

2- When you make an order after step 1, Please take screenshots of your charts and if you can write notes on your pictures.

3- If you use any Indicator(s) please upload them in your post.

4- If your idea seems to be a good system or useful thing for trade I will codding that in shortest possible time.

5- If you order an Expert please write this thing carefully :

a) Terms for inter a position (Sell & Buy).
    b) Terms for Stop loss & Take Profit.
    c) Terms for close your order before hit Sl or TP (If you don't have idea for this skip..)
    d) Terms of you system's Money Management (Exp. Fix lotage for each order / Increase lotage with account balance grows / or any other complicated Money Management)

6- Forgive me because of my terrible English. :D

Best Regards
    MDA7

Not allowed!
    Last edited by MDA7; 10-08-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    You can have your own custom indicator so when you really work for it the same working and be sure that we have to the best ways that we work to the levels we have to work hard and prove we have been able to run the best market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    It's hard for you to make good indicator you have to be good at some skills like coding not most of the trader will posses this skills so if you have a chance with accessing so many different types of individuals indicators you can use many of them to make a good template which is more effective and less time consuming than making your own indictors

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 1
    Well, i have tried so many trading system and makes the robot or the expert advisor, but one of them works well. I mean none of the robot which really can gives me consistent profit. then i think i just need to find a good trading system which really static, then i can make a new robot which may be will be profitable

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    There is a lot for the same as we trade working for the best of every market we have , we have to really really work and be the really understand we have the same issues of the market we have to really understand how valueable we are as we trade forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 16
    i d not prefer to use experts because i do not trust them ,i prefer manual trading that is more safe as i have the control on my trades and cntrl the risk and so this will let me t save my account from big loses, trading with experts has risk that may be big or small and so the trader that trades with expert should be careful during using of them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 20
    Every expert traders have a strategy and experts are make his/her own strategy and made a good indicator that mean custom indication. Meta trader common indicators result is good but experts are modify this indicator and use this and export good profit and good result.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    trading with expert is very dangerous I agree with you that if indeed we were not able to benefit consistent with the robot only then should we not use the many robots as this will make us even might have problems with this trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    I never recommend to use the robot. Because the manually trading is for better and the trader can earn the more money through this system. Through automatic the trader can not earn the such money but it is also useful. The senior and who has good knowledge the prefer to use the manually trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 16
    it is good to find a trader that can make indicators or experts for the others as this may let them to trade better with these custom indicators or experts and so they can make some profits instead of getting loses, trading with good indicator and expert will be better and more profitable if they can work well and open trades in good positions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    There is no need to depend any kind of robot many of my friends are using robots but they are not able to make consistent profit i think we can make a very good trading analysis by using couple of better trading analysis like technical analysis, trend analysis, etc. i not suggest any type of robot trading at all
    i think that you are wrong for the thread starter did not specify that they will only help in coding of robots alone but also indicators,for thou i use price action to trade which does not use any trading indicators there are times that i think my trading ideas will be simpliied if i can code something that can think the way i think i find it so complex to code it or explain it

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567