Thread: The mind of a winning trader

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 557
    Given: 191

The mind of a winning trader

Hello, traders.

My name is Stanislav Bernukhov, I present you series of educational webinars, concerned trading using naked price chart and common sence.
    I'm trading currencies since 2004, and I've gone through all typical issues every trader faces with.

The first webinar (I think the most important one) is about mindset of a trader. A lot of things have been said about "trading psychology". You know all those common shortcuts: "be more patient, be more disciplined", "plan the trade and trade the plan" and so on.

But HOW to actually become more disciplined and patient? Rational arguments don't give you any clue - what you should do on a daily basis?

In this webinar I will share with you methods and techniques that really work, professional traders all over the world successfully employ them and achieve great results.

This thread is for your quesions and suggestions about this webinar. Feel free to drop comments and feedback

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    hello,
    The first and foremost advice to be given to any beginner trader is to select a good binary options broker for your help in this field. A good broker, who knows his work, makes all the difference. There are various comparison websites available to make this choice easier for new traders, so one can quite easily consult these websites and choose a good binary options broker of their choice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    Never give up. this is the mind of true trader. Right now I keep on bouncing back and I do hope that I can really achieve my goal of having a lot of trading accounts and lots of trading capital and lots of profit. This is the goal that I want to achieve right now and so far so good that I keep on earning in forex trading. Money is good if we know how to trade properly since we can maintain and sustain our trading accounts

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    To emarge as successful you won't recognise all these and the inter relation between the first you want tofollow the market and then comply with the chart and after that you could use candle stick and also you need to recognize the current circumstances of marketplace and what changed in to the beyond situation of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    A wining trader is must have all perfect thing which lead him towards the success in this business. If we make our trading skill perfect then we can easily earn good profit from this business. We must need good and perfect trading skills and good experience in forex trading to success in this business. When we learn this business well and get experience in trading then our mind is automatically find good trade for earning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    What i would like to ask is,is it possible to attend a webinar on this forum because i think it would be some how easier for members to have everything they need on one platform without the inconvenience of going elsewhere.I have been hearing about webinars,but i have never for once attend any.But i think am still doing great especially if you have a good trading plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Discipline is one of the things that I lack most in this business that has cause me to lose money several times so if this topic or webinar can be start all over or the video can be sent to me I will greatly appreciate it, webinar is one of the good ways to learn from expert forex trader's so am really looking forward to join one. Especially topic related with discipline.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 38
    Wining traders have a positive mindset and they believe that winners don't quit. They ensure they follow the right process of learning and develop the needed system that will help them to make good profits from forex. As long as a trader keep on working hard and take the demo account serious, they will keep learning and will improve their chance to win in this trade. Traders must see winning as compulsory task while they put effort to develop and become a good trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I ask the administrator to provide us some new webinars , there's a lot of traders like me need to learn a new things about forex , you can tell the forum administrator to contact with Roboforex administrator to make a new webinar for you and we will follow you and watch

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    the mind of a winning trader and afterthought are the main engine of Forex trading,but the loss of time is difficult, you must take the measures you determine yourself to try to control the negative thoughts related to the loss,it does not trade at the same time as the loss until it makes the right decisions.there must be experience and effort in support of dreams and controlling our mind .

Not allowed!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718