Thread: The mind of a winning trader

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 550
    Given: 191

The mind of a winning trader

Hello, traders.

My name is Stanislav Bernukhov, I present you series of educational webinars, concerned trading using naked price chart and common sence.
    I'm trading currencies since 2004, and I've gone through all typical issues every trader faces with.

The first webinar (I think the most important one) is about mindset of a trader. A lot of things have been said about "trading psychology". You know all those common shortcuts: "be more patient, be more disciplined", "plan the trade and trade the plan" and so on.

But HOW to actually become more disciplined and patient? Rational arguments don't give you any clue - what you should do on a daily basis?

In this webinar I will share with you methods and techniques that really work, professional traders all over the world successfully employ them and achieve great results.

This thread is for your quesions and suggestions about this webinar. Feel free to drop comments and feedback

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    hello,
    The first and foremost advice to be given to any beginner trader is to select a good binary options broker for your help in this field. A good broker, who knows his work, makes all the difference. There are various comparison websites available to make this choice easier for new traders, so one can quite easily consult these websites and choose a good binary options broker of their choice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    Never give up. this is the mind of true trader. Right now I keep on bouncing back and I do hope that I can really achieve my goal of having a lot of trading accounts and lots of trading capital and lots of profit. This is the goal that I want to achieve right now and so far so good that I keep on earning in forex trading. Money is good if we know how to trade properly since we can maintain and sustain our trading accounts

Not allowed!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718