Thread: Comments on the contest "KingSize MT5"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 479
    Given: 173

Comments on the contest "KingSize MT5"

Dear Participants!
    Here You may leave your comment, suggestions or share your opinion on the contest "KingSize MT5".

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 188
    I have participated in this contest. What I recently found is really very very exciting to me. I found the trading software has been changed from ctrader to MT5. And of course the contest period is now 24 hours which made this contest more intense. I have not won in any of the king size contest but wish to win one soon. I think 24 hours time contest is far better than 2 hours contest.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Hello ,
    how can i see my rate please

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    thank you so much

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yet another contest is going to be started in two hours. I am gathering my knowledge and experience for the contest. I think it is more challenging than trade day. You need to be very sharp in your trade selection. But one thing is good that if you lose your trade, it does not affect your trade volume and result. So everybody go for it as I'll go this time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I have participated with the actual contest. What we recently found is definitely very very exciting in order to me. my spouse and i found your current trading software has become changed coming from ctrader to be able to MT5. AND needless to say the contest period can be right now 24 hours that will made the particular contest added intense. i have not won within any of your king size contest but wish to help win sole soon. we think 24 hours night out contest will be superior as compared to a couple of hours contest.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Still another competition will be switched on using THREE hrs. I'm simply collecting my very own understanding along with encounter for that competition. We believe that it is less soft in comparison with industry evening. You've to finish up being hardly natural using your industry choice. But something is great the concept if your present industry is lost by an individual, that doesn't impact your trade selection as well as outcome that is present. And thus everyone squat to this within the same manner I will proceed the particular period with regard.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    i would request all of you to stop spamming the forum. the time you are wasting to write these unuseful posts, at least invest them to learn how to trade and compete in the contest . you will get your capital much quicker than spamming. and it will help you in your real trading. spamming in the forum is really annoying.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    A contest is going on. I participated but probably my journey is going to stop now as I end up with 6 lot. I got stopped out trying this lot. If that went my favor I would have been in the first place right now. It is really bad luck for me. But I never stop participating till I win a big one. I wish I win in near future. It is really an exciting contest from roboforex. I really love it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast