Scalping On GBPJPY - Page 88
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38788485868788

Thread: Scalping On GBPJPY

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 0

Scalping On GBPJPY

This time I will share a particular trading system scalping, scalping is usually done in a quiet and have a pair that is not too fast movements such as the EURUSD, but on my thread it performs scalping on GBPJPY pair who certainly has a fast movement and many of the other pair compare .

It's easy just follow the arrows of an indicator,

Buy if the arrow is pointing up.
    sell if an arrow pointing downwards.

placement TP and SL fit the picture below

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Scalping on GBPjpy is very good for us because I trade many time on this pair and its gives us good profit in very short time. Its movement is very high if its move up in one candle then its move to the next candle. So this best strategy is that we need to scalp on that pair. Its movement is high on daily basis so if we find one or two good entries on it then we can make good profit easily from its trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    Scalping on GBPjpy is very good for us because I trade many time on this pair and its gives us good profit in very short time. Its movement is very high if its move up in one candle then its move to the next candle. So this best strategy is that we need to scalp on that pair. Its movement is high on daily basis so if we find one or two good entries on it then we can make good profit easily from its trading.
    It is one of my best pair through i made successfully trade by scalping way of trade we always have to trade effectively we get success , we must trade with more effective and best strategies which we are using in trade will effective and profitable , active pair is always good for scalping as we are learning more about them will be effective for trading and help us to get positive results as well .

Not allowed!

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38788485868788