Scalping On GBPJPY - Page 87
Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788 LastLast

Thread: Scalping On GBPJPY

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 0

Scalping On GBPJPY

This time I will share a particular trading system scalping, scalping is usually done in a quiet and have a pair that is not too fast movements such as the EURUSD, but on my thread it performs scalping on GBPJPY pair who certainly has a fast movement and many of the other pair compare .

It's easy just follow the arrows of an indicator,

Buy if the arrow is pointing up.
    sell if an arrow pointing downwards.

placement TP and SL fit the picture below

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Obie View Post
    My experience using the given indicator to trade the GBP/JPY pair on 5 minutes time frame is quite good. I was able to make an average of 75 pips per day, but I found the GBP/JPY intraday volatility to be too high. When I tried using the same strategy on 5 minutes time frame to trade the EUR/USD pair, I found out that it didn't give as much profit as in the GBP/JPY pair (average of 35 pips per day), but at least the volatility was more tolerable. So my advice is for those who find the GBP/JPY pair to be too volatile to try trading the EUR/USD on the same 5 minutes chart.
    So what is the different. Because the last time I checked we see the same chart appearance on the charts. Therefore supposing a strategy is been able to make money on the other chart pair if used correctly again, it can generally make us money. I think we have to be disciplined with the way we are going to handle the business because forex trading is a complex business and so, scalping could be a good way to trade but using the little time frame will really decrease the accuracy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    So what is the different. Because the last time I checked we see the same chart appearance on the charts. Therefore supposing a strategy is been able to make money on the other chart pair if used correctly again, it can generally make us money. I think we have to be disciplined with the way we are going to handle the business because forex trading is a complex business and so, scalping could be a good way to trade but using the little time frame will really decrease the accuracy.
    For scalping we must have to use small pair for trade because if we are using bigger time frame it will create problem for us , for short trade smaller time frame are perfect and for swing trading i think it is best for trade to use bigger time frame , we have to trade successfully with own ideas and with own observation about trade .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra2 View Post
    For scalping we must have to use small pair for trade because if we are using bigger time frame it will create problem for us , for short trade smaller time frame are perfect and for swing trading i think it is best for trade to use bigger time frame , we have to trade successfully with own ideas and with own observation about trade .
    Small pair? Is there any thing such as small pair in forex trading because I am just hearing that for the first time and I know that the only thing we have in forex trading is small time frame and since it has to do with scalping trading method, we for sure have to based our analysis on the little time frame. We could target between support and resistance levels.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101
    Given: 65
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Small pair? Is there any thing such as small pair in forex trading because I am just hearing that for the first time and I know that the only thing we have in forex trading is small time frame and since it has to do with scalping trading method, we for sure have to based our analysis on the little time frame. We could target between support and resistance levels.
    Yes there are no such small pairs, but I think by small pairs he means, pairs with low spreads that can be good for scalping. As a trader it is our own job to chose our pairs that we are familiar with, find the right opportunities in the market and adopt the right approach to exploit that opportunity. For that matter any strategy is risky with any currency pair unless we have experience about it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Yes there are no such small pairs, but I think by small pairs he means, pairs with low spreads that can be good for scalping. As a trader it is our own job to chose our pairs that we are familiar with, find the right opportunities in the market and adopt the right approach to exploit that opportunity. For that matter any strategy is risky with any currency pair unless we have experience about it.
    If it is about scalping then it is right we get the trade always focused on pairs that has got little spread because it will make much sense trading in such a way that you could easily get out of the market when the expected profits is reached. Scalping is good and faster way to making money if you know the way around it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Its the best pair for doing scalping on this market because we need a pair which is move highly volatile in this market. this pair is move very big in very short time so if we can enter at right time then we can earn good pips in this pair. I see that some time this pair is move more then 100 pips within 5 minutes so if we enter in right time then we can get these pips easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by thai View Post
    Its the best pair for doing scalping on this market because we need a pair which is move highly volatile in this market. this pair is move very big in very short time so if we can enter at right time then we can earn good pips in this pair. I see that some time this pair is move more then 100 pips within 5 minutes so if we enter in right time then we can get these pips easily.
    Scalping is a strategy that new trader believes to be the best while the experienced traders don't believe in that, we can make money with any trading strategy we set our minds to, but the reason why I am so careful about the way we should trade is because with the scalping and the expectation of making huge amount of money in a short time comes a lot of trading mistakes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy girl View Post
    I'm not the best pair to trade at all, and I see that this pair needs to be a professional person in order to be able to succeed in the use of this pair can be traded using this husband and I see that the pair Eurodollar best husband anyone novice in the forex market in order to be able to succeed in making a profit high
    i m a little bit confused about it cause you did not mention that a scalping indicator and also how much pip+ and -pips cause it is very necessary for knowing how trader entry and exit point other wise this is meaning less for me so kindly you mention that?and in the other side if this is a short term trade i did not prefer it due to loss the money..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    i guess he meant about small time frames for scalping and also use low spread too. but for me as scalper. i combine the time frames between small to high ones which can validate my trading ideas, get the right track should be followed at the right timing with support resistance and also one thing that we have to always support it with good risk managements that will give us more time to survive and sustain our effort till meet the goals, success

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    i guess he meant about small time frames for scalping and also use low spread too. but for me as scalper. i combine the time frames between small to high ones which can validate my trading ideas, get the right track should be followed at the right timing with support resistance and also one thing that we have to always support it with good risk managements that will give us more time to survive and sustain our effort till meet the goals, success
    For trader it is better to have good knowledge about different time frame will make our trade perfect and will give us good trading results if we would like to trade with smaller time frame then trader must have knowledge about the bigger time frame and their impact on trading all these thing will be profitable for us to get use in trade successfully .

Not allowed!

Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788 LastLast