Scalping On GBPJPY - Page 68
Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Scalping On GBPJPY

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

Scalping On GBPJPY

This time I will share a particular trading system scalping, scalping is usually done in a quiet and have a pair that is not too fast movements such as the EURUSD, but on my thread it performs scalping on GBPJPY pair who certainly has a fast movement and many of the other pair compare .

It's easy just follow the arrows of an indicator,

Buy if the arrow is pointing up.
    sell if an arrow pointing downwards.

placement TP and SL fit the picture below

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Many traders kept on trying to scalp with GBPJPY but they fail to make any good result too in here. We might need to be a good trader that possess a deep insight in trading in order to scalp that pair too. Any traders will need to understand that anything might happen in volatile pairs to be traded especially pairs such as GBP right now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasir Lakhany View Post
    Many traders kept on trying to scalp with GBPJPY but they fail to make any good result too in here. We might need to be a good trader that possess a deep insight in trading in order to scalp that pair too. Any traders will need to understand that anything might happen in volatile pairs to be traded especially pairs such as GBP right now.
    I also once start trading with gbpjpy because i find it best pair for scalping because movement is very sharp but later i face losses because it is tough to understand because sometime market follow yen and some time GBP so i am always confuse to which way i follow .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal.waheed View Post
    I also once start trading with gbpjpy because i find it best pair for scalping because movement is very sharp but later i face losses because it is tough to understand because sometime market follow yen and some time GBP so i am always confuse to which way i follow .
    Actually if we have the best trading knowledge and understanding there is no limit to the amount of money that we can make. Trading is a good business, it requires skills and understanding. However the only thing I think we will not be needing us some strategy that could make us loss most of the times, strategy like making use of the scalping method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 269
    Given: 45
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    Actually if we have the best trading knowledge and understanding there is no limit to the amount of money that we can make. Trading is a good business, it requires skills and understanding. However the only thing I think we will not be needing us some strategy that could make us loss most of the times, strategy like making use of the scalping method.
    I am sure on this, but many traders will be saying it is not possible to make huge amount of money in the market. But with me, this is so possible. The trader that will get the best in the market will have to give in the best as well, and they can use this to be a better trader all the time. They will have much knowledge and balanced psychology to get this done as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    There are all the currency pairs available to trade and profits can be made with any of these pairs. But the thing is, its always better to go with pairs you are familiar with for trading. GBPJPY is a volatile pair and you need to first learn to handle volatility. You can make money at a good rate from this pair, if you are willing to be rational and logical.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 234
    Given: 188
    Quote Originally Posted by kanoop View Post
    There are all the currency pairs available to trade and profits can be made with any of these pairs. But the thing is, its always better to go with pairs you are familiar with for trading. GBPJPY is a volatile pair and you need to first learn to handle volatility. You can make money at a good rate from this pair, if you are willing to be rational and logical.
    of course, every traders only need to trade for the pairs when they really know it with well, and so they understand to analyze and take the chances from it for making profit, scalping with GBPJPY is good way to collect more pips because this pair have good movements, volatile or wide range too, and for them who understand to trade with GBPJPY will get more earning and if only they can do the right thing with it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    This is a good thing for you sir, if you are working with short term time frame then you can work with other major pairs trading, but if your target is to follow long term time frames then you can work with gbp/jpy pair, Personally I do trade with lower spread pairs as well euro/usd is one of my favorite pair because it have less spread and the movement is also good there.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by youcef View Post
    This is a good thing for you sir, if you are working with short term time frame then you can work with other major pairs trading, but if your target is to follow long term time frames then you can work with gbp/jpy pair, Personally I do trade with lower spread pairs as well euro/usd is one of my favorite pair because it have less spread and the movement is also good there.
    I think for scalping purpose it is best to make trade with small time frame if we are not getting use then we may mix our trading plan and unable to get good results , gbp/jpy is sharp movement pair and we doesn't concern with it for good trading ideas to be used and we get success so fast work according to our planing .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 1
    I think for scalping purpose it is best to make trade with small time frame if we are not getting use then we may mix our trading plan and unable to get good results , gbp/jpy is sharp movement pair and we doesn't concern with it for good trading ideas to be used and we get success so fast work according to our planing .
    Scalping on GBp/JPY actually will be rather difficult. Traders that are not ready to scalp that pair might loss a lot of money later. We need to be able to see a lot of different circumtances in the market to be traded so we can earn with it. If we are not ready then that might cause a lot of problems later on.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Pair of pound sterling and yen GBP/JPY is expected to trade on a downward trend. The currency pair moves through the 20-period moving average, but is suspended from the 50-moving average. For the moving and relative momentum indicators below the 50th level, it lacks momentum in the uptrend. In addition, level 147.60 is acting as a key resistance to suppress the influence on the up. If it is above 147.60, the currency pair may retreat to the next support line at 146.60.

The lower penetration level may lead to a correction of 146.00 in the same way. Prices move in the opposite direction as expected. It is recommended to place a buy position higher than 147.60 with a target in 148.10. Graph description: The black line is the midpoint. The current price above the middle represents the upside and Lower than the midpoint, it represents the sales position. For the red line is the support line and the green line is the resistance. Strategy: Selling by stop loss is 147.60 and selling point is at 14.60. Resistance levels: 148.10, 148.50, and 149.05. Support levels: 146.60, 146.00, and 145.50

Not allowed!

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869 LastLast