Scalping On GBPJPY - Page 107
Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107
Results 1,061 to 1,069 of 1069

Thread: Scalping On GBPJPY

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    62
    Promo (¢)
    770
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

    Scalping On GBPJPY

    This time I will share a particular trading system scalping, scalping is usually done in a quiet and have a pair that is not too fast movements such as the EURUSD, but on my thread it performs scalping on GBPJPY pair who certainly has a fast movement and many of the other pair compare .

    It's easy just follow the arrows of an indicator,

    Buy if the arrow is pointing up.
    sell if an arrow pointing downwards.

    placement TP and SL fit the picture below

    Not allowed!

  2. #1061
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,018
    Promo (¢)
    4,590
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    Scalping with pairs like gbpjpy and gbpusd is more profitable than others pairs because this pair movement is faster than most pair so if you can do you scalping well you can make decent income with this two currency pairs especially gbpjpy this pair movement is very fast so if you are scalper scalping with this pair will work more better for you.
    I can see the reason why some traders are losing. In this narration of yours, you did not consider that GBPJPY will have higher spread value, and that is not good for scalping. Well, i will only consider to trade GBPJPY only if i am working with prime account of Roboforex, this is the account that can give me low spread on virtually all trading pairs.

    Not allowed!

  3. #1062
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    40
    Promo (¢)
    1,100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I could not like to make scalping strategy in GBPJPY currency because when i have make this scalping strategy then i have loss our trade in the forex market. So i think this currency pair is very dangerous for my trading business. I see many time most of trader use GBPJPY and GBPUSD currency use for our trade and make good profit. But i did not like and prefer it.

    Not allowed!

  4. #1063
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5,629
    Promo (¢)
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 65
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I can see the reason why some traders are losing. In this narration of yours, you did not consider that GBPJPY will have higher spread value, and that is not good for scalping. Well, i will only consider to trade GBPJPY only if i am working with prime account of Roboforex, this is the account that can give me low spread on virtually all trading pairs.
    I dont think scalping in any way bad with GBPJPY when you are trading with best spreads at Roboforex which is only about 3 to 3.5 pips with procent account. So this pair we can still consider to be of low spread. The pairs we are more familiar can always be a better choice and pairs with low spreads can be good for scalping. As a trader it is our own job to find the right opportunities in the market and adopt the right approach to exploit that opportunity.

    Not allowed!

  5. #1064
    Registered user Rylai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    480
    Promo (¢)
    420
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    I dont think scalping in any way bad with GBPJPY when you are trading with best spreads at Roboforex which is only about 3 to 3.5 pips with procent account. So this pair we can still consider to be of low spread. The pairs we are more familiar can always be a better choice and pairs with low spreads can be good for scalping. As a trader it is our own job to find the right opportunities in the market and adopt the right approach to exploit that opportunity.
    For pro cent account we can trade it with low pips spread but for fix type account, we must take 8 pips as the spread which is so high and not recommended choice to choose for scalpers. gpbjpy is a good pair for yen partner in market because it works accordingly with yen and affect its high volatility with all gbp news exclusively. i think it's better to trade with gbpjpy rather than any yen pairs.

    Not allowed!

  6. #1065
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    6,140
    Promo (¢)
    3,465
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 14
    i always do trading and scalping with this pair for years, and this is the pair with fast movements and wide range in a time, and sometimes we see the market change the conditions immediately for some reason behind it, and so we really need to trade carefully, make sure that we give attention for some aspects to complete our analysis then we know properly for what the thing have to be done
    scalping is not an instant way for making profit and do trading aggressively, but we really need to check some points first till we get the correct points as the chances
    we can use any indicators where have been mastered before
    for this, i recommend to trade with combine the time frames, always check the high time frames first to know the market condition with well and at last the small time frames as the place for us to execute the position based on the higher direcion

    Not allowed!

  7. #1066
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    401
    Promo (¢)
    3,060
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    For pro cent account we can trade it with low pips spread but for fix type account, we must take 8 pips as the spread which is so high and not recommended choice to choose for scalpers. gpbjpy is a good pair for yen partner in market because it works accordingly with yen and affect its high volatility with all gbp news exclusively. i think it's better to trade with gbpjpy rather than any yen pairs.
    When you say we can trade with low spread on pro cent account type, it means that you don't know the meaning of low spread. Low spread can be gotten from the account types that charges commission in addition, they are the accounts that will give you the spread that is as low as 0.1 pips on some currencies. gbpjpy spread is higher than one on pro cent account.

    Not allowed!

  8. #1067
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,018
    Promo (¢)
    4,590
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    When you say we can trade with low spread on pro cent account type, it means that you don't know the meaning of low spread. Low spread can be gotten from the account types that charges commission in addition, they are the accounts that will give you the spread that is as low as 0.1 pips on some currencies. gbpjpy spread is higher than one on pro cent account.
    I think experience is what makes you to distinguish this, there are some traders that will just comment without knowing the real fact about what they are saying. To trade with the low spread, i think that ECN and prime accounts of Roboforex company are the only accounts that can give you the ultra-low spread you are trying to describe, and they are the best accounts for scalping the market.

    Not allowed!

  9. #1068
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,736
    Promo (¢)
    5,175
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    When you say we can trade with low spread on pro cent account type, it means that you don't know the meaning of low spread. Low spread can be gotten from the account types that charges commission in addition, they are the accounts that will give you the spread that is as low as 0.1 pips on some currencies. gbpjpy spread is higher than one on pro cent account.
    We have to minimize the overall cost of trade we need to be a good planer from that end more good we are more chances for trading we perform we must have to adopt a good system in trading and with practice and with learning it is secure for us to work and to manage our trading well for better profits also .

    Not allowed!

  10. #1069
    Registered user YoyO_o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,007
    Promo (¢)
    2,445
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Dear friend this strategy contain a lot of risk in the foreign exchange market it is possible that this will lead to catastrophic loss in the forex market and you should know that GBPJPY is a high volatile ,So Do not try to take scalping strategy to trade these pair!

    Not allowed!

Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •