Scalping On GBPJPY - Page 78
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778

Thread: Scalping On GBPJPY

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

Scalping On GBPJPY

This time I will share a particular trading system scalping, scalping is usually done in a quiet and have a pair that is not too fast movements such as the EURUSD, but on my thread it performs scalping on GBPJPY pair who certainly has a fast movement and many of the other pair compare .

It's easy just follow the arrows of an indicator,

Buy if the arrow is pointing up.
    sell if an arrow pointing downwards.

placement TP and SL fit the picture below

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 14
    I have learned and found way to control and correct my mistakes with that been said, scalping was one of the reason why I kept on losing my money. I don't think that I will ever think of trading in such a way. With that been said, we all have good means of trading and what we have to do about it is that we have to learn, pay attention to the way those good successful traders are doing their business.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 64
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    I have learned and found way to control and correct my mistakes with that been said, scalping was one of the reason why I kept on losing my money. I don't think that I will ever think of trading in such a way. With that been said, we all have good means of trading and what we have to do about it is that we have to learn, pay attention to the way those good successful traders are doing their business.
    As a trader is is our own job to find the right opportunities in the market and adopt the right approach to exploit that opportunity. One should adopt a strategy which suits better for the ongoing market conditions and open the trade with proper layout as to how long to keep it open and what profits to book. For that matter any strategy is risky with any currency pair unless we have experience about it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    As a trader is is our own job to find the right opportunities in the market and adopt the right approach to exploit that opportunity. One should adopt a strategy which suits better for the ongoing market conditions and open the trade with proper layout as to how long to keep it open and what profits to book. For that matter any strategy is risky with any currency pair unless we have experience about it.
    That is what most traders are not looking at when they are making trading decisions, they want the fast money it has always made a lot of them loss their money, no money can be made faster with forex trading, it has always been a good reason to fail and then loss all our money, Scalping with that been said seems simple but not really a simple means of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 15
    Before you trade on any trading strategy it is really good to know thus how it works, don't trade and do things because other people are doing it. I do know that scalping can make you money but the same way it can make you wipe your trading account within a short period of time,so that is why I have ultimately decided to go with the good strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 45
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    Before you trade on any trading strategy it is really good to know thus how it works, don't trade and do things because other people are doing it. I do know that scalping can make you money but the same way it can make you wipe your trading account within a short period of time,so that is why I have ultimately decided to go with the good strategy.
    Yes, that is a normal thing, traders have to learn how the market is working or any trading strategies they desire to use in the market before they are using it. This calls for the adequate training of the trader to know what to do at all time, and i am sure that when the trader gives it all it takes through demo and beyond, the trader will make their success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    gbpjpy is most volatile pair. i doubt thread opener not doing for long time with this pair. This is very bad that without better performance with a trading strategy encourage other people to do work. Also thread oppener not clear here how to act with gbpjpy using scalping trading strategy. Scalping trading strategy might give good earnng but there is same chance to burn our trading account by a micro second.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes, that is a normal thing, traders have to learn how the market is working or any trading strategies they desire to use in the market before they are using it. This calls for the adequate training of the trader to know what to do at all time, and i am sure that when the trader gives it all it takes through demo and beyond, the trader will make their success.
    As long as there are many strategies in the market, traders will need to learn, they will learn on the skills they will be using, they will learn on the pairs they will be using mostly as well. This is a long journey for any trader, and when they have successfully got a trading system, all the rest in their work will be simple for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    As long as there are many strategies in the market, traders will need to learn, they will learn on the skills they will be using, they will learn on the pairs they will be using mostly as well. This is a long journey for any trader, and when they have successfully got a trading system, all the rest in their work will be simple for them.
    Evaluation and making research is also required, at least it will save us so much time and money if we ask the successful consistent profitable traders how they have been able to have it done the things they have done differently that made them successful, if we can ask them and then learn from them, with that been said we can know from them that using scalping doesn't work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    gbpjpy is most volatile pair. i doubt thread opener not doing for long time with this pair. This is very bad that without better performance with a trading strategy encourage other people to do work. Also thread oppener not clear here how to act with gbpjpy using scalping trading strategy. Scalping trading strategy might give good earning but there is same chance to burn our trading account by a micro second.
    Yes, the pair is volatile, that is why it is good for some certain trading conditions. It can be good for scalping when traders can be trading it with the broker that has low spread. It is such that will give the scalpers fast money at regular basis. This is the main thing i think traders need, and they need to be stable with it for scalping.

Not allowed!

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778