Moneybookers/Skrill - Page 46
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread: Moneybookers/Skrill

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 2

Exclamation Moneybookers/Skrill

Skrill is one of the most popular electronic payment systems in the world. In addition to rapid processing of payments and low commissions, the system’s advantages include the ability to use credit cards. Making a deposit using Skrill is possible through a form in the Personal Account.

When converting money Skrill adds 1.99% to wholesale currency exchange rates (conversion of euro into other currencies). These funds are a protection from fluctuations in foreign currency rates and other related risks. Skrill exchange rates are updated throughout the day. If you still do not have account in Skrill system, you can register it on Skrill web-site.

Skrill and RoboForex:

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 10 USD

Withdraw Funds
    • Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for withdrawal: 1%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,1 USD

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Guys do you know if there is service to transfer money between Skrill and Paypal? Not talking about some random dude trying to scam you, but rather reputable service ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,079
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by robfxok View Post
    Guys do you know if there is service to transfer money between Skrill and Paypal? Not talking about some random dude trying to scam you, but rather reputable service ..
    Well Be aware, we don't promote any kinda exchange services if you even get someone to deal, we don't support it. Thank You

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by robfxok View Post
    if you search on internet then you will get more service available like about this, but from them choosing trusted one is little bit hard, so that why still i have not used any service like about this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    one of the biggest aspect that has attracted me to skrill is the ability to send money direct to my mobile phone for i used to use the master card but this has made made me to shift for the cost is very friendly and the processing time is less than two hours and the money comes to me where i am with money bookers.but the mastercard is the second best alternative for those whose mobile money transfer is not available or are sending a big amount of money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 12
    Skrill is best paymet system internet currency i use a 5 year it,s good processing wither and deposit money i like to skrill and money deposit and withder forex account

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 10
    This is good payment system and mostly peoples are like it but I want to say that some time its create many difficulties for us and in previous month they are blocked my account of skrils and did not pay me back my money, Then I open with web money account which is most trust able payment system. Skrill have many issues now an they stuck the money of traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15
    Money bookers or skrill is a trusted payment system which help us to safe our money online. We all trust in this payment system and I sue this system from previous 2 years. I never face any difficulty with this payment system. I must prefer to use it and also suggest to other traders that skrill is a trusted payment system and we can use it for invest and withdraw our money roboforex trading account.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    This is best payment system for us because skrils is very reliable and trusted payment method and mostly traders are use this payment method in their trading. Its really important for us to choose a best trading system because if we are not choose the best payment system then we earn nothing because our withdraw is proceed but payment system is not give us any thing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 3
    I love this payment system and use it when I start my forex trading career and I also use only skrill in my trading. This is the best payment system on internet which is give us security of our money. We can trust on this payment system and use it with any fear. I use it from last year and I am fully satisfy with their services and always want to use it in my trading career.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    For now it's the best payment processor for me because most of forex companies are accepting moneybookers (skrill) as my deposit and withdrawal method. It also have an option to transfer my skill balance into my local bank so I don't need to find online exchanger to transfer my skrill balance to my local bank. Usually it will 2-4 days before the money arrived to my local bank account. The only problem is their fee, I think it's a bit too high for me but I don't have any choice because skrill still better than their competitors.

Not allowed!

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546