Moneybookers/Skrill - Page 46
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread: Moneybookers/Skrill

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 2

Exclamation Moneybookers/Skrill

Skrill is one of the most popular electronic payment systems in the world. In addition to rapid processing of payments and low commissions, the system’s advantages include the ability to use credit cards. Making a deposit using Skrill is possible through a form in the Personal Account.

When converting money Skrill adds 1.99% to wholesale currency exchange rates (conversion of euro into other currencies). These funds are a protection from fluctuations in foreign currency rates and other related risks. Skrill exchange rates are updated throughout the day. If you still do not have account in Skrill system, you can register it on Skrill web-site.

Skrill and RoboForex:

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 10 USD

Withdraw Funds
    • Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for withdrawal: 1%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,1 USD

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Guys do you know if there is service to transfer money between Skrill and Paypal? Not talking about some random dude trying to scam you, but rather reputable service ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 983
    Given: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by robfxok View Post
    Guys do you know if there is service to transfer money between Skrill and Paypal? Not talking about some random dude trying to scam you, but rather reputable service ..
    Well Be aware, we don't promote any kinda exchange services if you even get someone to deal, we don't support it. Thank You

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by robfxok View Post
    if you search on internet then you will get more service available like about this, but from them choosing trusted one is little bit hard, so that why still i have not used any service like about this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 14
    one of the biggest aspect that has attracted me to skrill is the ability to send money direct to my mobile phone for i used to use the master card but this has made made me to shift for the cost is very friendly and the processing time is less than two hours and the money comes to me where i am with money bookers.but the mastercard is the second best alternative for those whose mobile money transfer is not available or are sending a big amount of money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 12
    Skrill is best paymet system internet currency i use a 5 year it,s good processing wither and deposit money i like to skrill and money deposit and withder forex account

Not allowed!

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546